ballers

pepper brooks

20 minutes ago, lateshow said:

Is the fat guy that was a failure at selling vehicles still running a team? 

yep.  just got kamara too. or a meeting with him.  or something.  this season has been diarrhea against the wall and i guess it all stuck.

3 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

yep.  just got kamara too. or a meeting with him.  or something.  this season has been diarrhea against the wall and i guess it all stuck.

I think he just quit, in this last episode. They went from being an entertaining look at athletes excess with boobs to trying to get messages out there while playing fast and loose with reality. Only watching these last few because they are the last few.

23 minutes ago, bamachine said:

I think he just quit, in this last episode. They went from being an entertaining look at athletes excess with boobs to trying to get messages out there while playing fast and loose with reality. Only watching these last few because they are the last few.

Yeah the SJW’s took over this series at some point and really fucked it in the ass.

2 hours ago, bamachine said:

Yeah there were good moments throughout. It just got silly on the Strasmore character and his reach. It was far better when he was just a former player struggling to make it as a financial adviser to current athletes.

100% agree. What started out as a great premise with so much promise took far too many wrong turns and morphed into lets see how many idiotic and totally unrealistic story lines we can cram into a 30 minute show. 

10 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

100% agree. What started out as a great premise with so much promise took far too many wrong turns and morphed into lets see how many idiotic and totally unrealistic story lines we can cram into a 30 minute show. 

Writers - "before the final season, let's just give the two main stars a billion dollars or so and never explain how they got it."

23 hours ago, Don Johnson said:

Writers - "before the final season, let's just give the two main stars a billion dollars or so and never explain how they got it."

Powered through a couple last night. Think I've got two left. Saw Kigan (sp?) get gunned down for some reason and then Charles have his heart attacks. The owner of the Rams might be the worst actor I've ever seen. Somebody tell me how and why Joe came to view Spencer as his mortal enemy?

55 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Powered through a couple last night. Think I've got two left. Saw Kigan (sp?) get gunned down for some reason and then Charles have his heart attacks. The owner of the Rams might be the worst actor I've ever seen. Somebody tell me how and why Joe came to view Spencer as his mortal enemy?

Spoiler not even worth hiding:

Just wait until Joe and Spencer make up. Takes about 4 seconds and nothing is explained. 

Spencer was gonna file suit on the NCAA because of his Willie Lyles bullshit he was pulling with the USC kid.  That’s what got him sideways with Joe I think.  I can’t remember, but I feel like they made some dough on the Raiders at one point too.  The show got kinda woke for me towards the end.  It used to be about excess and tits...LOTS OF TITS.  When the tits stopped showing up is when the show got woke and started to suck.

11 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

Spencer was gonna file suit on the NCAA because of his Willie Lyles bullshit he was pulling with the USC kid.  That’s what got him sideways with Joe I think.  I can’t remember, but I feel like they made some dough on the Raiders at one point too.  The show got kinda woke for me towards the end.  It used to be about excess and tits...LOTS OF TITS.  When the tits stopped showing up is when the show got woke and started to suck.

Every show that is initially about tits starts to suck when the tits disappear.  Just look at GOT.