LSU is going in dry

texifornia

16 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

LSU coach Ed Orgeron: 'Most' of team has contracted coronavirus

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29892180/lsu-coach-ed-orgeron-most-team-contracted-coronavirus

I mean, this was easily predictable. 

This almost seems like LSU exposed their players to Covid on purpose... 

SEC has a 90 day Covid Testing Rule   

"Hopefully that once you catch it, you don't get it again," Coach O said. "I'm not a doctor. I think they have that 90-day window, so most of the players that have caught it, we do feel like they'll be eligible for games." Per SEC protocols, players who have contracted COVID-19 don't have to be tested again for 90 days. 

Edited by LTtxfan

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 9:54 PM, LTtxfan said:

This almost seems like LSU exposed their players to Covid on purpose... 

SEC has a 90 day Covid Testing Rule   

"Hopefully that once you catch it, you don't get it again," Coach O said. "I'm not a doctor. I think they have that 90-day window, so most of the players that have caught it, we do feel like they'll be eligible for games." Per SEC protocols, players who have contracted COVID-19 don't have to be tested again for 90 days. 

Would not be surprised if they fabricated some positives in the summer so could miraculously recover then not have to be tested for 90 days .  Someone needs to ask orgron if he actually believes the virus exists.

Also screw anyone justifying lsu's loss saying they lost a bunch of starters.  I'm not going to check, but I'm pretty sure lsu has significantly  higher ranked recruits, plus, what is it, 3 seasons under the se coach... A national championship coach.  Vs a first year coach who never even sniffed a conference championship game, with no spring ball.

Would not be surprised if lsu had a mack brown 2010 level meltdown.  Probably not, but maybe. 

Go to 2:20 mark for LSU talk.... Joel Crushes Bo Pelini 

Pelini was Coach at Nebraska when Melvin Gordon set NCAA FBS rushing yd record in a game and now at LSU as coordinator where Leach & Miss State just set the SEC record for passing yards in a game!!! 😂😂😂

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dry??

Controversial Photo Of LSU Coach Ed Orgeron Leaked, Goes Viral

By Jason Hall

October 22, 2020

A controversial photo of LSU head coach Ed Orgeron has leaked and is getting attention on social media.

The photo shows Orgeron, 59, in bed with what appears to be significantly younger woman. In February, the national champion head coach and his wife, Kelly Orgeron, filed for divorce in East Baton Rouge Parish Family Court after 23 years of marriage, the Advocate reports.

The divorce petition obtained by the Advocate revealed Orgeron and his wife separated on February 24 "and have lived separate and apart without reconciliation since that date." The filing came just over a month after Orgeron led the Tigers to a College Football Playoff National Championship victory over Clemson on January 13, 2020.

In the divorce petition, Ed Orgeron stated he is entitled to have the exclusive use of the former matrimonial domicile in Baton Rouge, but approved a decision to grant Kelly Orgeron use of the family's other home in Mandeville, "until such time as the community property is settled either by conventional agreement or judicial partition," the Advocate reports.

Orgeron took over as LSU's interim head coach in Week 5 of the 2016 season amid the firing of former head coach Les Miles. The Tigers finished the season with a 6-2 (4-2 SEC) record in their final eight games and Orgeron was formally named head coach during the following offseason.

Orgeron improved his overall record during each of his first three seasons as permanent head coach, finishing with a 9-4 (6-2) record in 2017; 10-3 (5-3) in 2018; and 15-0 (8-0) in 2019, which included SEC and national championship victories. However, the Tigers have struggled to a 1-3 start through their first three games in 2020 amid numerous key player and assistant coaching departures.

https://www.iheart.com/content/2020-10-22-controversial-photo-of-lsu-coach-ed-orgeron-leaked-goes-viral/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chad said:

Do they fire Pelini after this debacle?

Bo Pelini had elite defenses in 2009 & 10 then never had one ranked better than #42 the rest of his time at NU.  LSU decided a decade later he still must be a defensive genius despite evidence to the contrary and signed him to a 6.9M 3 year deal without a buyout.  Fire him after this year and they still owe him 4.6M.  NU paid him 6.5M to go away and LSU might pay him an additional 4.6M.  This troglodyte might get paid ~11M just to sit at home and not lose football games all told.  

Edited by Bodhi