LSU is going in dry

texifornia

12 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Momma was coonass but dad was Texan and had a really pronounced Texas accent. Growing up with the two of them left me with a fairly ambitious accent...hard to place. 

But if I’m down that way for a few days I’ll start to parle.

The wife and I love Louisiana and in particular, New Orleans.  Don’t think I’d live there but great people and world class food.  Can’t knock you...

• Like 1

There was a thread in CFB about "brotherhood rivalries" i.e. teams you have a series with but don't play every year but enjoy playing when you do.

LSU was my answer. Great fans. Great booze. Great food. Hot ass women (Like top 5 in the country).

Also always like seeing Bama lose.

3 hours ago, IBuryPaul said:

Fuck LSU. Only LSU game I've been to was that Cotton Bowl. Their band blasted that damn fight song and on first note startled the shit out of me. That crowd roared. I thought to myself, self, what the hell did we get ourselves into? Then Roy. Fuck them. 

All this.  Fuck LSU and I'm a coon-ass.

I was so fucking hungover in the Delt house that morning. Goddamn I still cringe thinking about that hangover. 

If that’s the case, then either you and I know each other, or we’re both friends with a lot of the same folks.

Fuck LSU. They’re a bunch of gravy stained savages. However, due to the fact that I have a couple of friends who made the mistake of going there, I’ll cheer for them against Bama, and of course aggy.

But seriously, fuck the bayou bengals in their own asses....a lot.

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2018 at 10:27 PM, gmr548 said:

First college game I ever went to. Dad got us tickets on the Texas side. I had no ties to the team or anything, didn't have any UT clothing. Dad wasn't a Texas fan, just wanted to take me to two blue bloods in the Cotton Bowl. Watched Simms and Roy go off. Texas fan for life after that. /csb

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

As I remember, didn’t we get down early like 17-0?

1 hour ago, jdhorn92 said:

As I remember, didn’t we get down early like 17-0?

I was like 10 years old so I don't remember the granular details. Mostly just Roy Williams going off and having a lot of fun. Wiki shows that Texas scored the first TD but was indeed down 17-7 at one point in the first half. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Cotton_Bowl_Classic

• Like 1

LSU has a chance at a New Year 6 Bowl if they finish 10-2. Earlier Win over GA should help them get picked before the The East champ.

Because of that fact, Ed O and The Bayou Boys are going to put a “hurtin” on aggy!
Joe B is going to pass on them, which will help the running game. Aggy won’t be able to run against LSU, leaving Mond to scramble and throw up prayer balls.

LSU by 16+

I don’t see LSU going in dry. I think they’re overrated. I expect it to look more like a couple of bull dykes acting like they have wieners and telling each other how handsome the other is. 

Orange is the new SEC, SEC, SEC

Edited by DeweyCox
Or, is it “sec is the new orange is black”?
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, Fondren & Main said:

I like these people.  They are interested in booze, partying, great food and pussy.  They should leave the SEC and join the Big 12.  Hell, bring Arkansas too.

That would be ideal. I want the Arkansas hate back from my childhood, and LSU is my distant number 2 team because of family history and friends and culture. 

5 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

I like these people.  They are interested in booze, partying, great food and pussy.  They should leave the SEC and join the Big 12.  Hell, bring Arkansas too.

From what I've heard from Ole Miss people that's all true unless your team wins at their stadium. Then your chances of getting knifed in the parking lot are right about the highest in the NCAA.