Official Surly - Texas vs Baylor Game Thread

Vertigo

I think Baylor can keep it interesting in the first half.  But we should be able to dominate TOP and exhaust their D by the third quarter.  I think we score several rushing touchdowns in the second half to make it a pretty final score.

52-24 Longhorns.

Also, fuck Baylor.

20 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I think Baylor can keep it interesting in the first half.  But we should be able to dominate TOP and exhaust their D by the third quarter.  I think we score several rushing touchdowns in the second half to make it a pretty final score.

52-24 Longhorns.

Also, fuck Baylor.

more like 32-24 is my guess.  we're on our way back to dbu but the overall defense is not ready for primetime yet.

trapmetrics weather:

the system dumping on north texas and methland is lifting slightly north while trailing a very thin line that keeps trying to form up running from fort worth to brownwood and san angelo.

right now it looks 90% likely to stay above 290.   will keep close eye for those of you on the 40.

little squirter that just ran up 183 is not being backed by anything further south.

only risk of rain is the line out west.