Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, EMAWesome said:

spacer.png

What I don't get about the Trumpkin Epstein memes is the concept that the Epstein story is 100% another brick in the Hillary Clinton wall, and there's absolutely no reason anyone in Trumpland would want Epstein's mouth shut.....

GettyImages-700334384-e1562693098566.jpg

ATK2LIVIWMI6TBZTJDEHENPTSY.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQquwHOe2vW5e8EBASLuRt

Seriously, I don't fucking get it.  LOTS of powerful people were connected to Epstein.  Like, shit, it seems like ALL of them.  But for any "side' in this political shitstorm we live in to claim that Epstein's death is an indictment of their political enemies, thus giving their "team" an advantage....well, it's just fucking stupid.

Wait.  It's fucking stupid.

NOW I understand why Trumpkins run with it.

9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

What I don't get about the Trumpkin Epstein memes is the concept that the Epstein story is 100% another brick in the Hillary Clinton wall, and there's absolutely no reason anyone in Trumpland would want Epstein's mouth shut.....

GettyImages-700334384-e1562693098566.jpg

ATK2LIVIWMI6TBZTJDEHENPTSY.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQquwHOe2vW5e8EBASLuRt

Seriously, I don't fucking get it.  LOTS of powerful people were connected to Epstein.  Like, shit, it seems like ALL of them.  But for any "side' in this political shitstorm we live in to claim that Epstein's death is an indictment of their political enemies, thus giving their "team" an advantage....well, it's just fucking stupid.

Wait.  It's fucking stupid.

NOW I understand why Trumpkins run with it.

Yeah and Donald Trump was literally in charge of the prison where it happened.

2 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

spacer.png

Positive rep to you. Congratulations are in order and a round of applause to the first true thing Emaw has ever posted.

We used to have the fairness doctrine and we used to be a nation that had standards.  Now we have Fox News and OANN thanks to Republicans who thought reality was too liberal and left wing for their liking.  

• Like 4