Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For as dark of a timeline as it is, we do have a consistent and coherent artistic aesthetic. It’s weird, but it’s coherent and appropriate for the time.

100 years from now, Chinese art history PHD candidates will be studying meme art and satirical collage during the fall of the American empire.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

If only those teen girls were in a beauty pageant.....

“He just came strolling right in,” Dixon said. “There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Others girls were naked. Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half-naked changing into our bikinis.”

Dixon went on to say that employees of the Miss Universe Organization encouraged the contestants to lavish Trump with attention when he came in. “To have the owner come waltzing in, when we’re naked, or half-naked, in a very physically vulnerable position and then to have the pressure of the people that worked for him telling us to go fawn all over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention…”

The Trump campaign did not offer a response to either story, but in a 2005 appearance on Howard Stern’s show, Trump bragged about doing exactly what the women describe. “I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else,” he said.

His position as the pageant’s owner entitled him to that kind of access, Trump explained, seemingly aware that what he was doing made the women uncomfortable. “You know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it… Is everyone OK? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that,” he said.

...if they were, the show would be downright presidential.

12 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Imagine being the dotard's.  Good work...Dong Copter.

I think the point is that Biden's typical speech is full of words like malarkey and hokum and other curiosities, many of which haven't otherwise been signed this century. 

Also, Dong Copter is a pretty entertaining follow. But not as entertaining as his wife(?), Mrs. Dong Copter. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I guess having tightly packed rallies weren't meaningless, especially when Trump actually considered the Covid-19 issue to be a real, clear & present danger to America.

(well... except for the Tulsa one where TickTok teenagers & BTS fans snarfed up the majority of tickets)

3 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I'm not saying I'm confused why you posted this, just confused why did Paul agree to not just play it a bit straight, and not act like Steve Buscimi 

the bit is that millennial's are not wearing masks and spreading the virus, so he, as a fellow 20 something year old, help to explain why they should. It's exactly Steve

“We have no choice but to try to loot a Target,” said an Antifa member who wished to remain unnamed. “I can’t think of any other way to approach something like this.”

Many politicians have condemned the police, saying they need to show more restraint when nearly not being shot at. Presidential candidate Joe Biden has traveled to visit the injured Ryan personally, a visit during which Ryan mugged him.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3