Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

4 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

If you are talking about his neighbor, I researched that and the guy was a retired doctor who was trying to sell his house and Rand kept putting his brush piles near their adjoining property lines. That was not political violence and neither was that crowd chanting shit at him but I will say they were raucous and I don't blame him if he felt slightly nervous....but he had cops! He is the bigger pussy assed bitch by far in that event. Nothing was going to happen even though they were raucous with the cops there....it was a controlled situation.  

You’re a total dumbass. Check the Bernie shooter. 

• Fuck You 1

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The baseball thing? Okay, then that is one. 

AOC was in serious danger since they were targeting her. They were looking for her, luckily she got "shuffled off" in time. Just like Rand hid in time in the baseball thing. 

You are a fucking troll, it appears and I will not fuck up a fun thread engaging your loser ass.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Are we being serious? She was shuffled in some room with a bunch of people. Meanwhile some of the cops there were taking pics with the belligerents. 

Rand Paul was part of an mass shooter situation by a radicalized leftist that actually nearly killed a Congressman. 

Y’all are a bunch of clowns. Objectively AOC was under less risk of harm due to political violence than a whole bunch of Republican congressmen. 

There were 10000 + insurrectionists storming the Capitol bldg. Which was deliberately left vulnerable by Trump plants in the pentagon. Several of the traitors explicitly stated their desire to kill her and others. A cop was beaten to death and a domestic terrorist was shot to death literally trying to breach the fallback position. You’re the clown 

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

whipped into a murderous frenzy by Trump, Cruz, Hawley, and the Qtards 

Agree

Many who don't understand they lived during an insurrection. 

TLDR: Insurrections are rare - and not well-received by Americans. Our stability is our strength.

That Neo-America Insurrection was un-American. 

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Are we being serious? She was shuffled in some room with a bunch of people. Meanwhile some of the cops there were taking pics with the belligerents. 

Rand Paul was part of an mass shooter situation by a radicalized leftist that actually nearly killed a Congressman. 

Y’all are a bunch of clowns. Objectively AOC was under less risk of harm due to political violence than a whole bunch of Republican congressmen. 

A cop was killed you fucking piece of shit. You think if they saw AOC, the liberal female standard bearer, they wouldn't have attacked her? Fuck you to hell you piece of shit. I genuinely wish you ill. Fuck you. These were your fucking mouth breathing confederate loving racist Republican people

Edited by Orale
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Orale said:

A cop was killed you fucking piece of shit. You think if they saw AOC, the liberal female standard bearer, they wouldn't have attacked her? Fuck you to hell you piece of shit. I genuinely wish you ill. Fuck you. These were your fucking mouth breathing confederate loving racist Republican people

9-A57-A469-3-E23-4533-AE8-D-2-BF8-A748-E

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 3

Just now, staboner said:

ignore the stupid posters people 

I know I know. How do people like this exist? I watched Schindler's List recently and wondered how could ordinary people be so evil. Seeing GRHorn's post makes me realize these types of people still exist and always will. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Orale said:

I know I know. How do people like this exist? I watched Schindler's List recently and wondered how could ordinary people be so evil. Seeing GRHorn's post makes me realize these types of people still exist and always will. 

E3-F1-D2-AD-9-B94-48-AE-BAAC-D6816046927

Yes. I am quite evil. They make Netflix specials about people like me. 

• Fuck You 3

Now would be a good time to require a paper trail from all voting booths/terminals/machines going forward. Right? I believe the House tried to pass that requirement into law in advance of the last election. H.R. 2722, or somesuch.

Funny, the Senate’s refusal to get on board with this seems pretty shortsighted, in hindsight. 

Uh, right?

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, GRHorn
2 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

She was singled out by name by some of the insurrectionists for assault or worse.  The insurrectionists were encouraged by Cruz and others.  Where is she wrong?  How is she overreacting?

Her life was never close to being in danger. Did the Viking hat guy get close to her or something? Please. Drama queen.

Rand Paul has been closer than AOC to serious harm via political violence at least twice. She’s redic. 

I didn't think you could be a bigger piece of shit than I already thought you were, but, welp, here we are.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

9 hours ago, Orale said:

Unless something directly impacts their lives or the lives of their loved ones many people could not care less. Sadly this is a human trait as can be seen under leftist authoritarian regimes as well as rightist

eta obligatory 

image.jpeg.887013f4f633982319ee09fbd2e08342.jpeg

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

Now would be a good time to require a paper trail from all voting booths/terminals/machines going forward. Right? I believe the House tried to pass that requirement into law in advance of the last election. H.R. 2722, or somesuch.

Funny, the Senate’s refusal to get on board with this seems pretty shortsighted, in hindsight. 

Uh, right?

How would having a paper trail from every voting machine have benefitted a party who planned to question the results of the election whether they won or lost?  How would that advance the Republican plan to disable and remove our electoral system?  I didn't see it until it unfolded, but the Republicans have been planning this for years.  You can expect them to keep hollering about rigged elections while they do everything in their power to block attempts to make elections more transparent and secure.  Unless, of course, it involves suppressing the votes of anyone who opposes them.

• Like 2

^

that's not bad.  But the only really funny part about it to me is if you've ever spent any time with Ted Cruz, he actually makes that hand gesture a lot when he thinks he's being witty.  It's rarely captured on film because he doesn't really do it in public where he tries to appear more stoic.  

50 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Oh, you got us! You're so fucking clever! Were you valedictorian of your class? If not, you should have been. We all know you were robbed. Clearly you were the smartest, and probably the most popular, person around. Man i envy you. 

So, I see that you get the hypocrisy of it all. That’s a start. 

• Fuck You 2

This is all news to me, I assure you.  I never liked her as a U.S. Representative...but she is kinda sexy.  

I suppose this'll more a third date kinda conversation.  

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm trying to figure out how to draw a Jewish Space Laser Cat for my 8chan meeting later.  

GRHorn----------We all laughed heartily at the Smollett debacle, what a fucking disgrace that move by him was.  The Bubba Wallace thing wasn't out of the realm of possibility when it occurred given the shitmounds of humanity that inhabit NASCAR, but yeah---it was blown way outta proportion by both sides (I agree with you there).  

But please tell me you understand the difference between two trivial incidents that happened 1-2 years ago.  And an insurrectional assault on our seat of government where armed people were just a few feet and a few minutes away from executing public officials that just happened 1-2 months ago.  If you can't see the difference, you shouldn't be a parent. 

My daughter stages an attack on herself to get attention.  She deserves the ridicule and punishment.  My daughter overreacts to something that based on historical norms, could have appeared threatening to her.  We're gonna have a long talk about expectations, situational awareness, and individual responsibility of not casting accusations before all the facts are in.  But somebody invades my daughter's place of work and threatens online to kill her?  I'm going to patiently wait for those people to be arrested and sentenced to prison.  I am then going to fill the canteen accounts of the prisoners in their cell blocks with as much money as I can before it sets off a peer-to-peer limit alert in exchange for them beating the people that scared my daughter.  They will beat those people within an inch of their lives.  And after they get back from the prison hospital, they'll do it all over again.  Because there's a difference in threatening to kill somebody and just clamoring for attention.  Within a few months, you'll start to hear the cries for attention from some of these people as the bars clank on them in federal prison and the world makes it know who they are what racial supremacy they stand for.  And they become open targets every single day.  And no white supremacy group is going to be able to protect them inside, because those guys aren't in federal prison, they're in state prisons.  Money talks in there and they're going to be made examples of.  I fully predict, due to their stupidity, heightened profiles, targets on their back, and lack of self-defense prowess...no less than a half dozen Trumper Capitol Attackers die in federal custody before the decade is out.  And I am going to laugh and laugh and laugh.  

Edited by Lobo