Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, workswithseed said:

Laughter can at times be a sign of how someone reacts when they feel nervous. This seems to be an internal mechanism that Vice-President Harris has for that. I can relate to it because there are times in my life where I have laughed when I was nervous as well as in some other situations where it seemed like the laughter came out almost as an instant reaction that was involuntary. Some of her laughter seems to be involuntary. I believe we have some people who are therapists and psychiatrists who can explain this more in-depth.

I’m not real sure why her laughing seems to be a way used to make fun of her though. If there are some actual policy positions she holds that deserve ridicule or scorn let’s hear them. 

47 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Laughter can at times be a sign of how someone reacts when they feel nervous. This seems to be an internal mechanism that Vice-President Harris has for that. I can relate to it because there are times in my life where I have laughed when I was nervous as well as in some other situations where it seemed like the laughter came out almost as an instant reaction that was involuntary. Some of her laughter seems to be involuntary. I believe we have some people who are therapists and psychiatrists who can explain this more in-depth.

I’m not real sure why her laughing seems to be a way used to make fun of her though. If there are some actual policy positions she holds that deserve ridicule or scorn let’s hear them. 

Thanks for sharing.

I’m waiting for your post defending dogs that bite blah blah blah since you negged my Major Biden post.

Are we suddenly not allowed to laugh at public figures that do dumb shit like laugh inappropriately?

Half of why that meme is funny is Tom Cruise, but whatever. This is the comedy thread where people tell you why something isn’t funny.

Jesus. Keep scrolling pussies. 

9 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Thanks for sharing.

I’m waiting for your post defending dogs that bite blah blah blah since you negged my Major Biden post.

Are we suddenly not allowed to laugh at public figures that do dumb shit like laugh inappropriately?

Half of why that meme is funny is Tom Cruise, but whatever. This is the comedy thread where people tell you why something isn’t funny.

Jesus. Keep scrolling pussies. 

Whines about neg rep.  Says others are pussies.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, slorch said:

border.jpg

That's an $11b wall?  Looks like a papier-mache' set design from my junior high musical production.