Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Walser said:

Enslave prisoners.

You guys should probably fuck off for awhile. Your takes suck and are not funny. 

Prisoners aren't slaves, sorry. Next you'll be telling me it's good for people to be on death row when there's evidence that they shouldn't be. Or people should go to jail for truancy. She's a boot.

18 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Prisoners aren't slaves, sorry. Next you'll be telling me it's good for people to be on death row when there's evidence that they shouldn't be. Or people should go to jail for truancy. She's a boot.

Did you refuse to register for Selective Service? 

28 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I don't get what you're original question has to with Kamala.

I wondered if you acknowledged, by registering for Selective Service, that you live in a country which informs you that, in times of peril, might selectively (randomly and/or capriciously) take away any freedom you enjoy and conscript your ass and send you into harm’s way.

The general concept has been made clear. Equating prisoners fighting fire with slavery is contradictory to that concept, in that the rights of free men and women are much broader than the rights of prisoners.

We might both think our country shouldn’t have such capability, but that is the Law we have known. 

Edited by Willfully Horn
Edited

Yes, I get that interment camps were a good thing, and the Tuskegee population was given shots for the public good as well. I don't get why people just don't understand that we live in a society, and what government wants they should have.

Edited by workswithseed

2 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Yes, I get that interment camps were a good thing, and the Tuskegee population was given shots for the public good as well. I don't get why people just don't understand that we live in a society, and what government wants they should have.

Whether the fire was an imminent threat is more solid ground upon which to compare with internment camps. The Tuskegee reference is weak. 

Just now, Willfully Horn said:

Whether the fire was an imminent threat is more solid ground upon which to compare with internment camps. The Tuskegee reference is weak. 

I was going on more what government thinks is a public good is good for the gander. As the meme of the society should change, I don't think prisoners should be used to governments will. That's too much power over someone who could be innocent. 

37 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I was going on more what government thinks is a public good is good for the gander. As the meme of the society should change, I don't think prisoners should be used to governments will. That's too much power over someone who could be innocent. 

Did California imagine this fire as a meme of society?

I can agree with limited government capability. Why has such an argument been met by my resistance?

Answer: ”don't get what you're original question has to with Kamala”

Edit. Free citizenry is considered innocent, and  also fodder for the war machine.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Edit

30 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Did California imagine this fire as a meme of society?

I can agree with limited government capability. Why has such an argument been met by my resistance?

Answer: ”don't get what you're original question has to with Kamala”

Edit. Free citizenry is considered innocent, and  also fodder for the war machine.

No, but they already have people willing who chose the profession. How much they tax the people of California, they seem like they suck. 

Do you think that's a good thing that people don't get to choose if they want to fight? 

19 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Will, you're arguing with a guy who works with seed.  As in "agriculture."  

It ain't worth it.  He'll never get it.

What is it?

4 hours ago, workswithseed said:

I accept your apology.

I would also like to register for an interment boot.

Edited by Walser

11 hours ago, workswithseed said:

No, but they already have people willing who chose the profession

As opposed to the US military which is why they need to be able to draft men into service?  (Also why is it still only men that have to sign up?  Plenty of women volunteer, so why can’t they be draft eligible as well?)

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

As opposed to the US military which is why they need to be able to draft men into service?  (Also why is it still only men that have to sign up?  Plenty of women volunteer, so why can’t they be draft eligible as well?)

Cause we use the draft so much.

Guest Lobo

^
Well, that Forest Gump one just got dark in a hurry.  We are really running low on satire in this country because real life is just too fucking ridiculous.  

We're at the point of, "Three cops walk into a bar.  I forget how the rest goes but later on, they murdered a negro."  

57 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

See, that's bullshit.....you don't need to justify a Taco Bell order late at night.  You just own that shit, like a boss.  No apologies.

Is Taco Bueno still good? I still keep talking about it, but I don't want to prop up a chain that isn't good. I don't see anyone else talk about here, and I feel bad about that.

13 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Is Taco Bueno still good? I still keep talking about it, but I don't want to prop up a chain that isn't good. I don't see anyone else talk about here, and I feel bad about that.

If you're stuffing your gullet for under $5, your standards for "good" don't need to be all that picky.