Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lobo
3 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

What the fuck is Chef's Pencil?  Newark and Columbus have better BBQ than anywhere in Texas?  Okay.  

I guess Buffalo and San Diego opted out of the survey to make it fair to the other cities.  

On 5/14/2021 at 12:01 AM, washparkhorn said:

Probably Jack's. https://jacksbbq.com/about/

On 5/14/2021 at 12:05 AM, workswithseed said:

He might be aggy, but I'm willing. I also don't understand how a Texas bbq in a different state is better than Texas bbq in Texas.

this is the last thread I'd expect to find out about a bbq place in Seattle that I didn't know about but that's dope. I'll have to check it out. Haven't liked anything much except Pecos in SODO across from Starbucks HQ. 

There is a place with a big ass TEXAS BBQ sign near my house in north Seattle.... they don't even have a fucking smoker. It's Texas "style" sauce according to the owner..... 

I've considered arson on multiple occasions.

Also that stupid ass list was flawed from the start. It's customer ratings based. Obviously Seattle does not have better bbq than Texas. People up here wouldn't know decent from great, so reviews skew high. Versus a knowledgeable user base being more critical, reviews skew down. I already went on a rant about when I saw it on twitter a few days ago 😅

8 hours ago, cam4mav said:

this is the last thread I'd expect to find out about a bbq place in Seattle that I didn't know about but that's dope. I'll have to check it out. Haven't liked anything much except Pecos in SODO across from Starbucks HQ. 

There is a place with a big ass TEXAS BBQ sign near my house in north Seattle.... they don't even have a fucking smoker. It's Texas "style" sauce according to the owner.....

😅

Jack's is about the best I've found here, although Wood Shop is close. 

I can walk to a place advertising Texas bbq... Dude from California who smokes "off site". Just the worst. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Jack's is about the best I've found here, although Wood Shop is close. 
I can walk to a place advertising Texas bbq... Dude from California who smokes "off site". Just the worst. 

Near Northgate? That place is balls

I'll def check out Jack's

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Guest Lobo
On 5/15/2021 at 11:46 AM, GRHorn said:

738-CEE0-D-68-BB-4-FC8-8-C18-AECCE5059-E

This meme is funny to me.  After two years of relentless hounding of Hunter Biden and his laptops and foreign trips, the worst that Trumpers could get him to admit was, "Sorry for partying."  Meantime, Eric, Don Jr., and Jared have been investigated for much more serious shit and are about to start facing real penalties. 

And again, GRhorn...I have to remind you that I have personally witnessed Don, Jr. in Austin doing comical amounts of drugs.  Doesn't really instill a lot of patriotic faith in a former Republican to watch the son of a President staring into text messages from his dad that contain god knows what kinda sensitive information, at an outdoor gathering, while the screen itself illuminates Don Jr.s face to reveal at least a half gram strewn across his face and nose that he didn't bother to check on his way out the bathroom.  

Guest Lobo

You got a weird definition of comic relief, dude.  

I guess a male Auschwitz survivor would be, at the youngest, 80 years old.  And safely assuming his entire family was evacuated in the camp, he reaches 18 years of age somewhere in Europe, under the Marshall Plan.  Under 'Right of Return', he moves to Israel in the late 1960's.  There he fulfills his obligation to the IDF and completes university.  Whereupon he attends flight school with the IAF.  He spends 50 years having children and grandchildren, one of whom moves to New York.  So that he can then fly bombing sorties over Gaza in 2021?  Ah yes, now I see the humorous things here.  Funny  

Edited by Lobo