Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I’m guessing we’re just a few weeks away from some CPAC speaker legitimately questioning why undocumented puppets are receiving government benefits via PBS?

these aren’t lone, GOP whackos asking these questions.  I know because I was one.  Schlapp is on the inside ring of the inside ring.  

for the record, Bert is half Romanian and half Armenian.  

Edited by Lobo

spacer.png

First thing we need to do is round up the architects and make them squeal. 

Edited by washparkhorn

Well we’ve listened to serious concerns from serious political leaders about gender pronouns regarding Mister Potato Head, the sexuality of Superman, the marital status of Murphy Brown, and now the ethnicity of Bert & Ernie.  And dozens more like this over the years.  

I am opposed vehemently to ‘woke cancel culture’, but at least it involves real people.  I’m trying to understand why we’re politicizing toys, comic books, and puppets.  But here we are. Makes sense since Trump is basically a puppet.  

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Well we’ve listened to serious concerns from serious political leaders about gender pronouns regarding Mister Potato Head, the sexuality of Superman, the marital status of Murphy Brown, and now the ethnicity of Bert & Ernie.  And dozens more like this over the years.  

I am opposed vehemently to ‘woke cancel culture’, but at least it involves real people.  I’m trying to understand why we’re politicizing toys, comic books, and puppets.  But here we are. Makes sense since Trump Biden is basically a puppet.  

FIFY

On 11/18/2021 at 10:19 PM, Biff Tannen said:

Why do right wingers cling to the Babylon Bee?  It's such a poor man's Onion.  Not even close.  C'mon man.

Their satire of white evangelical church culture is pretty good. Whenever they step outside of their wheelhouse, they turn into typical conservative whining snowflakes. The shift from inward looking, insightful social commentary to outward looking, shallow political kvetching seemed to happen mid-late Trump era, when everything else is the world  seemed to get worse.

On 11/24/2021 at 10:29 AM, gyroprotagonist said:

we should never have a president/senator elected in their 70s.  it's fucking stupid and asking for trouble.  don't care which party.

But it's good to be laughing at this type of shit again.  

Kind of like people laughing at Gerald Ford's tripping/accidents after Nixon, because "Hey, Ford was not as shitty/evil as Nixon!"

I don’t know why but Michelle always looked to me like she gave great blowjobs.

I would bet everything I own that Melania has had more cocks in her mouth than all other first ladies Combined.  

I bet most First Ladies either had zero, or just the president’s.  Probably a handful that had a few adventures in their youth.  And no penalties for getting some dick after you leave the White House like Jackie O.  So First Ladies, until Melania, probably totaled 50 different dicks.  No way in hell Melania has blown less than 75 dudes in her lifetime.  Shit, she’s probably had more dicks in her mouth at the same time than some first lady’s in total.  
She was truly the Bob Stoops of First Ladies. 

It's as real as the vaginal rejuvenation surgery material they used inside Melania's cunt after it's been just destroyed by one Balkan cock after another.  The alpha male leader himself, Donald Trump, has no idea the pounding that pussy has taken.  But kudos to her plastic surgery team.