Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, Stormy Daniels probably made more than year than Trump did.  After all these years, it's never gonna dawn on his supporters that if you say the FMV of your 50 properties or whatever is $10bn or whatever...that doesn't mean that you, yourself are worth $10bn.  It's not even close.  

The CEO of Overstock that is Trump's new bestie. That company has a market cap of $3+bn.  That doesn't mean Johnathan Johnson has a personal net worth of $3bn. 

I mean we don't have to black-scholes calculate their NQSO, but surely his idiot followers don't think "Oh, his company sold $500mm worth of stuff last year, so he got $500mm in cash and is gonna send half of it Trump tax-free."  

Oh wait, they do.

1 hour ago, brakeman said:

image.png.9e0c818ff2c8ce698dcbc0ee0f7af7fd.png

DeDummy banned masks? As in, no one can wear a mask in school? 

If masks won’t be required in Texas schools, can we assign our kids to a masked, or unmasked, class? Please?

I am worried about the MIL. She’s vaccinated, but is 87 and only has one kidney. I don’t think I’ll be able to keep her safely out of ‘rona’s reach.

Edited by Willfully Horn
87, transposed her age

12 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

DeDummy banned masks? As in, no one can wear a mask in school? 

If masks won’t be required in Texas schools, can we assign our kids to a masked, or unmasked, class? Please?

I am worried about the MIL. She’s vaccinated, but is 78 and only has one kidney. I don’t think I’ll be able to keep her safely out of ‘rona’s reach.

My fully vaccinated father-in law passed  2 weeks ago. He had heart disease but covid killed him way early @   69. My mother & brother in law both survived so it could have been much  worse.

• Rage+1 3

tomorrow, if not today. hell, probably already happened. 

Edited by brakeman
Lobo Full Members 22,323 15,068 #5951 Posted 7 minutes ago I wonder when the first bullying incident of a kid voluntarily wearing a mask in school will happen.

100% upvotes on a certain SEC board. 

Republican Party - The New Gods:

spacer.png

The Western Canon (what they claim to defend)does not celebrate approve of their actions.

Spoiler

Why do they spit on democracy? Is that their definition of democracy? Repulsive, hurting the economy, and making the United States weaker internationally - diplomatically, economically, and from a military readiness standpoint. The world is speeding up, just like college football.

If we have any advantage over our adversaries - it is the availability to get free vaccines at will in the United States. That is a military, diplomatic and economic advantage. And - many trumpers are ruining it for the Nation's Defense. Have they no decency? Apparently not.

Want to stay unvaccinated, that is your right. Once your rights assault my nose you shall not proceed onto my person or property. Libertarians, sans anarchists, hold this as a first principle.

• Right libertarians agree.
  • Right legal scholars agree.
  • Law and economics theory agree (and can reduce it to dollar figure for the damages caused your decision).

You are doing harm to the nation. You put us at a disadvantage against China, Russia, Iran, Cuba . . .  Stop. The country needs you to think of the country first.

If you are a Christian, pray on it. Trump isn't in the Bible. 

***For those with a medical condition that prevents vaccination, the rant above certainly not directed at you.

Those eligible for vaccination are in a different world from those who cannot vaccinate. Best on your journey through this mess. Stay safe.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

100% upvotes on a certain SEC board. 

Republican Party - The New Gods:

spacer.png

The Western Canon (what they claim to defend)does not celebrate approve of their actions.

Reveal hidden contents

Why do they spit on democracy? Is that their definition of democracy? Repulsive, hurting the economy, and making the United States weaker internationally - diplomatically, economically, and from a military readiness standpoint. The world is speeding up, just like college football.

If we have any advantage over our adversaries - it is the availability to get free vaccines at will in the United States. That is a military, diplomatic and economic advantage. And - many trumpers are ruining it for the Nation's Defense. Have they no decency? Apparently not.

Want to stay unvaccinated, that is your right. Once your rights assault my nose you shall not proceed onto my person or property. Libertarians, sans anarchists, hold this as a first principle.

• Right libertarians agree.
  • Right legal scholars agree.
  • Law and economics theory agree (and can reduce it to dollar figure for the damages caused your decision).

You are doing harm to the nation. You put us at a disadvantage against China, Russia, Iran, Cuba . . .  Stop. The country needs you to think of the country first.

If you are a Christian, pray on it. Trump isn't in the Bible. 

***For those with a medical condition that prevents vaccination, the rant above certainly not directed at you.

Those eligible for vaccination are in a different world from those who cannot vaccinate. Best on your journey through this mess. Stay safe.

That essay was some convoluted word salad but the gif is epic.  

36 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Why'd it have to be a Firefly fan.

The only other big Firefly fan I have encountered is an Anti-vax Libertarian that says he has studied @ the "mises institute" (i.e. listened to a lot of Ludwig Van Mises books on tape).  I don't know enough about Firefly to cast any doubts, but I am thinking there is some sort of correlation?

With the official conclusion to the games, Donald Trump becomes the first U.S. President since JFK to have not served in office during a Summer Olympiad.  

Trump has three choices, either return to office as promised and be sitting POTUS during the 2024 games in Paris.  Or, be elected in 2024, after the games, and be in the Oval Office in 2028 when the games return to Los Angeles.  Or do what Kennedy did and ensure he can't see any Olympics, from the Oval or otherwise.  

[/url]  
image.thumb.png.7a837dcd47a4947889deaa093f8b0f3c.png

But here’s the thing….they don’t. Because they actually CHOSE for them not to. Fucking suicidal morons who jump out of a plane without a chute are yelling on the way down “but my life matters!”? No, dumbfuck. The way you show us that your life matters is by strapping on a chute. What you’ve shown us instead is that you are dedicated to suicide by stupidity. Adios.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

The only other big Firefly fan I have encountered is an Anti-vax Libertarian that says he has studied @ the "mises institute" (i.e. listened to a lot of Ludwig Van Mises books on tape).  I don't know enough about Firefly to cast any doubts, but I am thinking there is some sort of correlation?

I hope that guy is banned for life from the Nathan Fillion Civilian Pavilion.

Edited by Asithappens
  • Like 1