Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Not really a tweet or a meme, just something I found in my barn today. The previous owners, who went into bankruptcy and lost their land to foreclosure, were MAGA folk, with the hats to prove it, so I found it amusing that in their hoarder stash, they kept this National Enquirer from November of 1991:

87567803_10219458429425874_7280882951645036544_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=nmA0_S3WocEAX92crzT&_nc_ht=scontent.fiad1-1.fna&oh=3cd5ffb66afc74f5a54be86cea3b12ea&oe=5EFF8828

He is who he has always been.  

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still tho, what if i'm on the rednecks side here.  a dude wears a Sanders 20 jersey? is garth a known lions fan and i missed that?  grew up in detroit and used to be a backup singer for the temptations?  admitting i'm working with no contextual evidence, i think the tards are correct on the meaning.  

edit:  ah, i see he was performing in detroit.  nevermind.

Edited by SuingToGetAMessageBoard?

He was performing in Detroit and he was a college athlete at Oklahoma State just as Barry Sanders was being recruited by them.  

This, and the Coronavirus response, is final proof to me that Trump supporters are literally competing at this point to show how stupid they can be.  It went from being a bug, to being a feature, to now being an outright game of oneupsmanship to see who can be the quickest to demonstrate idiocy the fastest in the name of the False Messiah.  

The CR pundits will say it's just Trumpers being Trumpers.  But I think there is a larger game afoot.  If you can't win the game of proving you're the smartest person in the room...prove you're the dumbest.  Because the other dumbest people in the other rooms need somebody to rally around...why not you?  You're the host of your own multi-level marketing party.  

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

He was performing in Detroit and he was a college athlete at Oklahoma State just as Barry Sanders was being recruited by them.  

This, and the Coronavirus response, is final proof to me that Trump supporters are literally competing at this point to show how stupid they can be.  It went from being a bug, to being a feature, to now being an outright game of oneupsmanship to see who can be the quickest to demonstrate idiocy the fastest in the name of the False Messiah.  

The CR pundits will say it's just Trumpers being Trumpers.  But I think there is a larger game afoot.  If you can't win the game of proving you're the smartest person in the room...prove you're the dumbest.  Because the other dumbest people in the other rooms need somebody to rally around...why not you?  You're the host of your own multi-level marketing party.  

InsidiousPoorIbadanmalimbe-size_restrict

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Reuters did this shit on purpose, right? Since deleted:

ESL5qCQWAAAbPZ0.jpg

This is a bipartisan issue. This aggression will not stand, man. 

This is the how can you tell a Texan from a non-Texan test.  A non-Texan looks at this and says that's not Buttigieg, that's Beto.  A Texan looks at it and goes berserk about calling Whataburger a chicken joint.

• Fuck You 1

26 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

This is the how can you tell a Texan from a non-Texan test.  A non-Texan looks at this and says that's not Buttigieg, that's Beto.  A Texan looks at it and goes berserk about calling Whataburger a chicken joint.

Lulz.  Didn’t even notice the Buttigieg thing.