Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, TexasMan said:

EWjAomCWAAIUFph.jpg

I'm trying to figure out what's a better topic for my comment:  The obvious photoshopped sign, the bad math (if it was real, which it isn't) or the dude with the "Covid is a lie" while he's fully wrapped up in PPE.

Okay, you Trumpers need to talk about that first picture with us.  The first one, he's almost recoiling from a very attractive Melania.  Puckering up with shut eyes like she's icky and he's tired of going through the motions and wants to go get some strange.  Second photo with Ivanka, his eyes are also closed but they're in that "I wanna drift off with this soul and become one"  He looks like every high school girl the first time she deep-kissed her crush.  And his lips are agape, not wide open mind you like the classless libtards of Brooklyn, but subtly open and inviting as if to say, "Hey, let's see where the night takes us.  Let's also eskimo kiss our noses."  

What in the fuck?  Neither of them is truly disturbing in its own right, but holy shit...side-by-side...can't wait to hear you Trumpkins say,

"HIS OPEN MOUTH KISSES WITH HIS DAUGHTER ARE SARCASTIC!"  

12 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Okay, you Trumpers need to talk about that first picture with us.  The first one, he's almost recoiling from a very attractive Melania.  Puckering up with shut eyes like she's icky and he's tired of going through the motions and wants to go get some strange.  Second photo with Ivanka, his eyes are also closed but they're in that "I wanna drift off with this soul and become one"  He looks like every high school girl the first time she deep-kissed her crush.  And his lips are agape, not wide open mind you like the classless libtards of Brooklyn, but subtly open and inviting as if to say, "Hey, let's see where the night takes us.  Let's also eskimo kiss our noses."  

What in the fuck?  Neither of them is truly disturbing in its own right, but holy shit...side-by-side...can't wait to hear you Trumpkins say,

"HIS OPEN MOUTH KISSES WITH HIS DAUGHTER ARE SARCASTIC!"  

He could fuck Ivanka in Times Square and they’d immediately become pro-incest.

• Like 2

If it was a life or death situation & you had to fuck either Diamond, Silk, Kellyanne or Coulter rather than die...

Which one?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Kellyanne.
/Shivers/

Coulter probably has a bigger dong than me
Diamond and Silk make me ragey. No racist

If it was a life or death situation & you had to fuck either Diamond, Silk, Kellyanne or Coulter rather than die...

Which one?

Kellyanne.
/Shivers/

Which one?

Kellyanne.
/Shivers/