Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lobo
20 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

FB_IMG_1589257045495.jpg

Was he one of those tough-guys with a PhD in history who reminded you post-climax that he wanted the battle flag, not the Confederate government flag glazed upon his backside?  

I always like those guys that know the difference.  Shows they know their way around a lynching and a good ball gagging.  

On 5/4/2020 at 3:28 PM, Brisketexan said:

The citation to Charlie Daniels -- one of the most well-known racists in the music biz -- is rich in and of itself.

It's even better when you use him to prop up Trump (note how the calls for unity 1) come out only when Trump is prez, and 2) are intended to shut down any criticism or Trump?), when Daniels also had the gall to say this:

Trump is the human antithesis to every one of those ideals (except compromise -- he'll take a "nothing" concession and call it a win like nobody I've ever seen).  So, thanks for the chuckles, Charlie and those who would cite him.

Maybe you should work for your room and board.

A man so racist Bob Dylan used him on his albums. A man so racist he wrote a satirical song slamming George Wallace supporters and the John Birch Society.  

• Fuck You 2

Guest Lobo

Didn't you hear?  ObamaGate, man!  This shit goes all the way to the top, bro!  Lies, coverups, crimes, it's all there man...it's all freakin' there!  

I mean, this is big man.  Yuge! 

I get it, man.  Mostly a rhetorical question. 

I think about that old cliche "If you meet an asshole in the morning, you met an asshole.  If you meet 100 assholes, you're probably the asshole." There has to be an equivalent I can't put eloquently for EMAW's tribe.

"If you find a conspiracy in the world, you may have stumbled onto a conspiracy.  If everyone and everything from experts to science to the laws of nature is part of a deep state conspiracy and cover-up to destroy your president, you may just be the crazy one covering for a grifting con-man and not in tune with reality."  Unfortunately that doesn't quite roll off of the tongue so much.

• Like 8

Guest Lobo

Can somebody do the meme with Charlie Day on Always Sunny where he's got that conspiracy board up and he's chain smoking and freaking out about it?  But put Trump's head on Charlie's?  And instead of Pepe Silvia, put "Obamagate" 

12 hours ago, Tom said:

A part of what?  Why would anyone from Obama's administration need pardoning?

You are going to have to listen to Dan Bongino's podcast and in particular the part where he posts the the FISA surveillance law on screen.  He puts all the pieces together.  I'll give you a hint though.  Flynn was never unmasked.  There were no unmasking requests between the time the phone call was made and when the Obama administration is made aware of the call.  That is because there is one person in the country who can authorize an electronic surveillance request for a year without a FISA application.  That person is the President of the United States and can only be done if the Attorney General signs off that there is not a substantial chance of an American's communication being caught up in it.  I know the question you are going to ask and Bondino answers it.  The request wasn't to survey Flynn it was to survey the Russian ambassador.  However Flynn was in the Domincian Republic at the time of the call and they knew it.   If they went through the records all they had to do was look for a call to the Dominican Republic from the Russian ambassador.  Who else would he be calling in the Dominican Republic?

• Fuck You 6