Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This fucking hilarious. 

Spoiler

MILWAUKEE, WI—Five-year-old Timmy Newman has started a controversial new “abolish bedtime” movement. In this movement, Timmy identified the existence of bedtime as a creator of conflict and decided that its elimination would lead to a more peaceful family.

“He really laid it out for us,” said Jim Newman, Timmy’s father. “He was careful to stress that this doesn’t mean he won’t sleep. It just means sleep will occur without all the restrictions that lead to yelling and threats.”

“We’re excited for this new paradigm in parent/child relations,” stated Jill Newman, Timmy’s mother. “And we’re a bit ashamed we let the oppression of bedtime go on for so long.”

By most recent reports, Timmy was up until 3 a.m. last night, banging pots and yelling, “NO BEDTIME!” before finally exhausting himself. This is just assumed to be a bump in the road, though, to a more peaceful future.

How is that funny?  Everytime I think GRhorn is making a turn towards being respectable, he goes and pulls a Lt. Hauk from Good Morning Vietnam.

"In my heart, sir...I know I'm funny."  

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

How is that funny?  Everytime I think GRhorn is making a turn towards being respectable, he goes and pulls a Lt. Hauk from Good Morning Vietnam.

"In my heart, sir...I know I'm funny."  

GR thinks it's funny b/c in his advanced doctor mind, he views all this commotion over BLM and police brutality as childish, frivolous and absurd.  So, of course, equating it w/ a 5 year old demanding no bedtime is fucking hilarious b/c, well, he's a fucking racist. 

9 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

GR thinks it's funny b/c in his advanced doctor mind, he views all this commotion over BLM and police brutality as childish, frivolous and absurd.  So, of course, equating it w/ a 5 year old demanding no bedtime is fucking hilarious b/c, well, he's a fucking racist. 

Even the sign in the photo says "Bedtime is Racist."  It's gold, Jerry.  I almost peed myself laughting.

8 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Even the sign in the photo says "Bedtime is Racist."  It's gold, Jerry.  I almost peed myself laughting.

I wasn't really laughng at that. The article was what made me laugh.

22 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I think abolish bedtime is about as realistic as defund the police. That's what caught my eye. Whatever. Y'all are so uptight you shit on the one lighthearted thread there is here.

And y'all have really latched on to my profession. Let it go, guys.

18 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I wasn't really laughng at that. The article was what made me laugh.

I think abolish bedtime is about as realistic as defund the police. That's what caught my eye. Whatever. Y'all are so uptight you shit on the one lighthearted thread there is here.

And y'all have really latched on to my profession. Let it go, guys.

Sorry, your little passive-aggressive schtick gets tiresome.  No one is fooled by your "reasonableness", we all know you're all in on trump and all that he represents. 

• Like 1