• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

*Liberal posts meme in this thread*

Conservatives:

*Conservative posts meme*

Liberals:

1*vtwcNHFrrVGrx16JAQ6gJA.png

This is true.  HOWEVA! , brain dead right wingers only can post their positions in here so they never have to actually defend them.  it's so they can say "i'm just joshin'" and the surly equivalent of facebook and fwd:fwd:fw:fwd:re:fw for them.  responding in here is the only way you can test their ideas. they are clearly taken seriously by the posters (see the response of "yes, and college was filled with left wing nonsense when i was in college").  so let's discuss.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, maninblack said:

ae4798354c46b5b2050cb8ce596f1c16.jpg

I'm genuinely surprised here by three things here.  

1.  That the owners of this house would drive a Prius.  I know there's very environmentally conscious southerners out there, I consider myself an environmentalist and I live farther south than Atlanta, Birmingham, or Jacksonville.  But something about this house just doesn't suggest a Toyota Prius.

2.  That there's no Trump or MAGA signage.  No way these people vote for Biden.  I would suggest these people probably don't know how to vote.  

3.  Finally, I know this guy wants to project tough badass...but his house is yellow. Somewhere, somebody convinced him that yellow as a gender neutral color even though I don't know any men with a yellow room.  

On 8/8/2020 at 8:27 AM, Lobo said:

I'm genuinely surprised here by three things here.  

1.  That the owners of this house would drive a Prius.  I know there's very environmentally conscious southerners out there, I consider myself an environmentalist and I live farther south than Atlanta, Birmingham, or Jacksonville.  But something about this house just doesn't suggest a Toyota Prius.

2.  That there's no Trump or MAGA signage.  No way these people vote for Biden.  I would suggest these people probably don't know how to vote.  

3.  Finally, I know this guy wants to project tough badass...but his house is yellow. Somewhere, somebody convinced him that yellow as a gender neutral color even though I don't know any men with a yellow room.  

Not sure I agree with your police work there Lobo.

1. I don't think that's a Prius.

2. There's a sign in front of the mailbox that clearly says "Great Again".  

But overall, the entire thing looks kinda fake to me anyway.