Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess my point is I appreciate good Republican based humor, but lately now it totally sucks. Dennis Miller back in the day was pretty funny, but his shtick is tired now. P J O’rourke was a hilarious writer, but I bet now the wannabe nazi party members would call him a RINO.

Post whatever you want but it would be better if it was funny or at a minimum made sense.

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Bojack said:

Dennis Miller was funny when he had the likes of A. Whitney Brown writing his material and he was anything but a conservative.  

He was an Arnold Schwarzenegger type Republican who voted for both of the Bushes and supported Herman Cain for president. 

You are right that he is to the left of the wannabe Nazi party currently calling itself the GOP.

Great, most potential serial killers usually do.  You've finally posted something funny and took offense.  So great.  Fuck off, I hope you remain an unfunny piece of human shit for the rest of your life.  I tried to join you in one singular laughable moment but you fucked it up.  Eat a bag of shit.  This is why nobody visits you at the holidays you unfunny garbage pail.  

I looked around texags and figured out the pot one. I guess a right wing thing right now is saying Biden "called a lid", which means being done campaigning for the day. I think there is also a "keeping a lid on him" thing going on with this one too? 

5 hours ago, elfenix said:

Ah, I get it.  'Cause it's a Toyota MR2 and those things cost like $35k while being super low to the ground.  

#iunderstoodthatreference

8 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

But there's only one who actually does that, so the joke doesn't work.

I would ask how you know that, but lets just say it made me laugh man.  If I was serious about it, I would have put it elsewhere. I know its hard to relax about this shit sometimes, but its OK to just be silly every once in a while.