#1 in the Big 12

Michael Knight

9 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

ND and Michigan will lose at least one more each.

In the Big 12, WV will lose one or two more so I see us playing OU again in the champ.

Just saw where they showed Texas having the 2nd hardest strength of schedule and OU the 16th. They gave us 2% chance of making playoffs and OU 22% chance. While I know we won’t make it in, I don’t see how OU has a 20% better chance than us. No big12 making it this year.

They're banking on them bouncing back and beating us in a rematch. Game at frog could be interesting if there's any turmoil in the locker room. 

I’d be happy with us being in the CCG with a chance to win the big 12. All this playoff talk is premature but the tiny chance we’d make it, we’d be competitive; especially with Herman having additional time to gameplan.

Like others said, we’ll lose 1 or 2 more before the CCG. Tech likely especially if a night game. OSU looks like stir fried shit but will look like Bama vs. us. Not a slam dunk. Kansas is the only gimme.

1 hour ago, Steamboat1874 said:

The toughest regular season game left in my opinion is Tech in Lubbock.

if Sam gets back we will not lose to ISU at home and I don't think we lose to WV here either.

ISU is not going to be a cakewalk. That will be an ugly win if we do win. I feel like we will roll WVU. They are just window dressing.

45 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

I’d be happy with us being in the CCG with a chance to win the big 12. All this playoff talk is premature but the tiny chance we’d make it, we’d be competitive; especially with Herman having additional time to gameplan.

Like others said, we’ll lose 1 or 2 more before the CCG. Tech likely especially if a night game. OSU looks like stir fried shit but will look like Bama vs. us. Not a slam dunk. Kansas is the only gimme.

Yeah, if we are in the CCG in 2018, hard to complain.   

My only complaint right now is that WV won’t be undefeated when we play them.  We needed that.  

5 hours ago, Stunns38 said:

No they won't. Good Texas teams fucking OWN okie lite to an absurd degree. We hung 70 on them in the late 90s and then won 12 in a row during the 00s. Two shitty Texas teams almost beat ranked OSU teams in the past 3 years and got robbed of one win.

Fuck Okie Lite. I'm as scared of them as I was of Baylor.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

We needed that.

If we run the table the only thing we might need is a USC win over ND. 

Conference attrition doesn't matter when you go 9-0 in the conference. There will be a few ranked B12 teams come end of season and hypothetically we will be undefeated against them.

38 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

0u has to travel to Tcu, Tech and Wvu. They are not winning all 3.

Not sure why so many folks are basically giving them all those games. Hell, if Purdy had played they might already have 2 losses.

TCU is cratering - OU defense may be what Shawn Robinson needs to see for a much needed confidence boost, but the odds of TCU scoring enough to beat OU the way they turn the ball over are slim.

Tech is not good, not to mention they are basically OU lite in terms of scheme and personnel. They aren't beating OU at their own game.

WVU can definitely beat the gooners in Morgantown but after last night I think most folks need to see WVU win a B12 game of consequence before they believe it. Looking like yet another WVU team that shows flashes but can't beat the better teams in this conference.

As of now, I think it's more likely than not that OU ends the season 11-1. The good thing about that is it gives WVU a second conference loss, which increases the margin for error for Texas.

Get a nice big wiff of your own farts and then let’s get back to normal come Saturday against BYE.  More work to be done 
Bye can be quite scary, team versus APD..or whatever PD of whatever town they end up in next weekend.

Of course the MBTF era is over so I shouldn't be worried about that,

Fun fact, Iowa State probably won't lose another game between now and their trip to Austin.  They are bye week, host Texas Tech and Baylor (obviously neither is a gimme, but you have to like Cyclones' chances after the way they looked versus WVU this past weekend).  They do travel to Kansas, but c'mon.  So Iowa State and Texas could be meeting for a berth into the Big XII championship and top spot in the league and GameDay may even have an interest in it due to stakes and Texas still possibly clinging to Sugar Bowl chances of their own.  And the game would be on LHN.  And Iowa State's bid to Arlington may be usurped by their obligation to host Incarnate Word College that same day (12/1 in JerryWorld).