#19 Colorado (+7) @ USC

gmr548

1 minute ago, NoRagrets said:

Of all the teams that left the big12, I only miss Colorado. Don’t know why.

Because they aren't aggy, corn, or mizzou and conduct themselves accordingly? I agree with this too though. Often find myself pulling for them. Plus the Ralphie intro is fucking cool.

3 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Because they aren't aggy, corn, or mizzou and conduct themselves accordingly? I agree with this too though. Often find myself pulling for them. Plus the Ralphie intro is fucking cool.

I remember there being rumors of their students throwing ice and being unruly when they were in the Big 12, but I've never been to Boulder so I don't actually know. As a Tech fan I always hated playing them because they always seemed to have our number under Leach (as did the other black and gold team Mizzou)

1 minute ago, Tommy Shelby said:

I remember there being rumors of their students throwing ice and being unruly when they were in the Big 12, but I've never been to Boulder so I don't actually know. As a Tech fan I always hated playing them because they always seemed to have our number under Leach (as did the other black and gold team Mizzou)

Students do dumb shit everywhere, I was talking more along the lines of culture/fan base. Also by far the best road destination in the old B12.

• Like 1

Just now, Hiphopopotamos said:

Another INT for USC. JT Daniels is terrible.

My stream is behind, just happened on my end. That was rough. Safety was all over it. Hard to believe USC is in a position where a true freshman is the best bet, regardless of how much  raw talented he has.

12 minutes ago, millhouse said:

CU is looking pretty garbage for 5-0, explains the ranking

Their offense looks like it’s tailor made to suck against actual athletes, and move the ball on scrubs.

40% of that passes completed behind the LOS? Some serious bufffuckery. 

Edited by Bobby_Batronic

1 minute ago, Newy25 said:

DeSoto. 

I know this is a touchy subject today, but no bull shit he wanted to go to Texas. He is a lifelong Longhorn fan. 

Shenault was DeSoto's Swiss Army knife. Like LJH at Southlake Carroll, they used him at RB as well. 

Former Desoto and Colorado WR Patrick Williams is a GA for Colorado. That's how they landed him.

3 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Shenault was DeSoto's Swiss Army knife. Like LJH at Southlake Carroll, they used him at RB as well. 

Former Desoto and Colorado WR Patrick Williams is a GA for Colorado. That's how they landed him.

If Texas called to offer 5 minutes before he sends his LOI on signing day he is a Longhorn today. Credit Colorado for getting both DeSoto kids. 

Edited by Newy25

8 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I now live in Denver and would love for the Horns to come up here and play. 

If you've read the realignment thread, you know my thoughts in hoping for a SWC/Big8 type merger... But as far as the game, I noted that the coaches of CU state the importance of the Lone Star State:

The color commentator of the game just stated how important it was for Colorado to build a pipeline into recruitment of Texas players... Huh, that's the same thing many have been saying UT must keep in mind of any potential conference move, to keep ties to the state of Texas, just as many of the PAC schools are now attempting, (I hope Nebraska & Arkansas are taking notes)..!

Edited by kopp0e

3 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

tha fuck? When did you leave Argentina?

September of 2014, but went back for 7 weeks in late 2015, and 10 days in June of 2017. 

...although I did go to El Salvador in February of this year for a couple who met and still live in BA and the wedding was attended by Argies, Colombians, Venezuelans, English, French, Germans, Irish, Americans, and others who either still live in Argentina or who have passed through in the past.