Avengers 4 - *Insert Preferred Title Here*

Viper

Just now, ajax said:

You know, Thor could've just used it to cut off Thanos's arm. Y'know, the one attached to the gauntlet. It wasn't one of those reversable gauntlets that you can wear on either hand.

Someone has seen the HISHE on that....

2 hours ago, joeycovers said:

It's crazy how after 3 trailers they have shown almost nothing. I can not wait any longer for this. 

Spoiler

They all appear to be wearing quantum realm suits at one point   That’s kinda big   

Edit to add

Spoiler

There were a shit-ton of toy leaks showing them in quantum realm suits   This confirmed they are all going there   

Edited by atomheartbevo

2 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

noticed they left banner out of the walk in the hangar. wonder if he is full hulk or not in that scene.

No Thor either from what I could see....

I think the big reveal in those clips are Stark makes it back home (duh) and he and CA are back working together.... along with the suits.

Yeah, it was also a "reveal" in the first trailer that Ant-Man got himself out of the quantum realm in the first place, even though we all knew that was coming. With his significant screen time in this trailer and the suits I think they're definitely letting it out that he and the quantum realm will play a big part in this one.

Could be a misdirection play, but I tend to doubt it.

4 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Yeah, it was also a "reveal" in the first trailer that Ant-Man got himself out of the quantum realm in the first place, even though we all knew that was coming. With his significant screen time in this trailer and the suits I think they're definitely letting it out that he and the quantum realm will play a big part in this one.

Could be a misdirection play, but I tend to doubt it.

Also showed Tony back on Earth in those suits. 

There were toy leaks a while back with those characters in those suits. And the toys were labeled “quantum realm suits”. 

If they are trying to misdirect, they went to some insane lengths involving producing actual toys and stocking them in little toy shops in third world countries, with the hopes that somebody would stumble across them and blog about it.  That crosses a line into shitting on your fans.  

Lots of people died, some had to be really young...we open the movie with Clint holding his newborn/toddler watching the baby and the rest of him family dust away?  I know that isn't the Marvel style (mostly) but I felt like I was watching some Game of Thrones cross over in IW.  Much more depressing right from the get go.

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

There were toy leaks a while back with those characters in those suits. And the toys were labeled “quantum realm suits”. 

If they are trying to misdirect, they went to some insane lengths involving producing actual toys and stocking them in little toy shops in third world countries, with the hopes that somebody would stumble across them and blog about it.  That crosses a line into shitting on your fans.  

Sweet spoiler. 

Sad theory:

Cap is going to be the one who uses the gauntlet to reverse the snap.  Since he has already lost what he cares most about--sacrificing his own life and chance to be with Peggy--he will have to re-live that moment and choose to sacrifice his time with Peggy a second time.  If he can't, no reverse.  

Happy theory:

The soul stone has a wisdom of its own.  Thanos wanted to end life, so he had to end the life of what he loves most to prove his worth.  Cap wants to bring back life and has already willingly sacrificed the opportunity to be with his love to save other lives, so the soul stone will bring him and Peggy back together.

21 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Sad theory:

Cap is going to be the one who uses the gauntlet to reverse the snap.  Since he has already lost what he cares most about--sacrificing his own life and chance to be with Peggy--he will have to re-live that moment and choose to sacrifice his time with Peggy a second time.  If he can't, no reverse.  

Happy theory:

The soul stone has a wisdom of its own.  Thanos wanted to end life, so he had to end the life of what he loves most to prove his worth.  Cap wants to bring back life and has already willingly sacrificed the opportunity to be with his love to save other lives, so the soul stone will bring him and Peggy back together.

2 hours ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

I like this theory.  Bonus-- Perhaps Hayley Atwell's return features tight spandex?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Thought I posted it in this thread, but if they want to close out his story at the end of the movie and make women and fanboys bawl, have him seemingly sacrifice himself at the very last moment, and quickly wrap up (show folks returning to their families, or even pull a Superman and have time reverse to pre-snap), and then fade into a darkened bar or club in 1945, have Peggy sitting at a table alone, drinking and depressed.  

Have somebody in the background walk up to a jukebox or the band, and then Vera Lynn’s “We’ll Meet Again” starts playing, the guy turns around, it’s Steve in his Army uniform, and he walks over to Peggy and asks her for a dance.  The two dance as the song plays over the end credits.  No stingers.  Just them dancing as the credits roll.

Someone convince me how Hawkeye who has no superpowers wouldn’t be crushed with ease by thanos? I get anyone else with actual some form of super power(iron man and ant man), Thor is a God, hulk I get and even cap. Black widow and Hawkeye I don’t when it’s facing something as dominant as thanos.

I will admit I’m a rookie and don’t know shit like some of you marvel vets so take it easy on me I’m seriously asking how this works because in my brain thanos would crush most of these. Anyone else I get has a chance.

I just realized that outside of a few side characters(Rhodey, Nebula, Rocket, Antman) everyone that wasn't snapped out of existence was an Original Avenger(Cap, Thor, Hulk, Stark, Black Widow, Hawkeye).  I'm assuming that was obviously intentional as this is going to be the end of that chapter of the Avengers and give way to the Guardians, Black Panther, Spiderman, and even Bucky as the new Cap eventually.

1 hour ago, Drew said:

I just realized that outside of a few side characters(Rhodey, Nebula, Rocket, Antman) everyone that wasn't snapped out of existence was an Original Avenger(Cap, Thor, Hulk, Stark, Black Widow, Hawkeye).  I'm assuming that was obviously intentional as this is going to be the end of that chapter of the Avengers and give way to the Guardians, Black Panther, Spiderman, and even Bucky as the new Cap eventually.

And there are 6 infinity stones.  Hmmm

On 3/20/2019 at 5:39 PM, Drew said:

It took you almost a year to realize that?

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 5:15 PM, BERT said:

It took you almost a year to realize that?

I hadn't really ever thought about who was left post snap as much as who was snapped out.  The Trailer refreshed my memory.

If you're having trouble getting through on the Alamo's site and app, you can buy tickets for the Alamo through Fandango. Got in before 7am and got 2 for opening night but the times suck and for some reason all the good times were in their tiniest theaters. 3 hours, 2 minutes run time. 

Edited by mdmost

10 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

for anyone having issues, the fandango app was way better than the fandango website.

Had no issues this morning.

Other than my friend choosing 5pm Friday and me realizing I won't get home until 9ish because its 3 HOURS LONG. 

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Had no issues this morning.

Other than my friend choosing 5pm Friday and me realizing I won't get home until 9ish because its 3 HOURS LONG. 

Yeah I hope you like movie theater hotdogs for dinner

Just now, Viper said:

Yeah I hope you like movie theater hotdogs for dinner

It's more the dog, I'll have to go home at lunch to feed and walk him. But worth it for Endgame. 

And yes, I don't mind movie theater hot dogs.