Avengers 4 - *Insert Preferred Title Here*

Viper

3 hours ago, ztejas said:

Dude what the fuck are you talking about. How can you spoil a movie that hasn't come out yet? It's not like the neckbeards on reddit finessed a copy of the screenplay.

Aside from that, why the fuck is ant-man a central character? I hope Brie Larson's smoke show ass makes an appearance to make up for it.

Would have traded Jeremy Renner for Cumberbatch too, but wev. Really liked the 3rd one so I have faith in installment 4 being good.

Aren’t all the movies based on comic book storylines? Seems like things could get spoiled pretty easily if so. 

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:53 AM, crash_davis said:

in April, we get this and Game of Thrones.  i don't know how i go on living after May.  two of the best series ever are coming to an end.

Yep, it'll be a dark period for some of us.

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:52 PM, Michael Knight said:

Next phase will be working in the X-Men

Yep.  Can't wait for that.  Let's see what Marvel does with them.

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 4:12 PM, ztejas said:

I walked out of Black Panther after an hour. The press for that movie was a total SJW shill show. Cookie cutter plot, poor acting, bleh. Show me something I haven't seen before. 

If you did, that's on you.  Jesus, who pays money for a movie and walks out?  You may not have liked it, but bad enough to walk out? Jeez, i'd at least eat my popcorn.

• Like 1

I mean I don't know if that was true. Or if he's like most, including me, that think the over abundance of diversity just for the sake of diversity, ruins some projects.

I just for the life of me can't figure out how I'd even spend matinee movie money on a show and just walk out. Especially when a movie isn't that BAD.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Drew said:

I mean I don't know if that was true. Or if he's like most, including me, that think the over abundance of diversity just for the sake of diversity, ruins some projects.

I just for the life of me can't figure out how I'd even spend matinee movie money on a show and just walk out. Especially when a movie isn't that BAD.

Nah I didn't think it ruined it it just didn't do anything for me and I thought it was boring. The plot/mold wasn't different enough from any of the superhero movies that I don't pay to go see, and once you've bought the ticket you've bought the ticket, so I chose to do something else with my hour. 

Off-topic but I was reaaaally close to walking out of TLJ and I'm a huge Star Wars fan that loved TFA. Probably only stuck it out for the closure on the running narrative. 

To each his own. I'm pretty young and have a short attention span so if I'm not enjoying something I just "flip the channel" so to speak. 

58 minutes ago, Drew said:

Yep, it'll be a dark period for some of us.

Yep.  Can't wait for that.  Let's see what Marvel does with them.

If you did, that's on you.  Jesus, who pays money for a movie and walks out?  You may not have liked it, but bad enough to walk out? Jeez, i'd at least eat my popcorn.

i walked out of the last godzilla.  that was dogshit.

19 minutes ago, smuggs said:

Drew is upset that the next Godzilla film appears to have too much Godzilla and not enough Ken Watanabe, mouth agape, staring at something really cool happening offscreen.

Ken Watanabe, mouth agape, staring at something really cool happening offscreen would automatically improve a helluva lot of movies.

1 hour ago, smuggs said:

Drew is upset that the next Godzilla film appears to have too much Godzilla and not enough Ken Watanabe, mouth agape, staring at something really cool happening offscreen.

I do remember the great Godzilla debate of 2014.  Was not a bad movie.  If you didn't like it, cool.  I never got the complaint of "not enough monsters" when in most cases the over use of CGI is criticized hugely on Surly/Shaggy.  I'm looking forward to this new one. And I'm a Ken Watanabe fan, so there.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

thats thanoswounder, not moljnir.

You know, Thor could've just used it to cut off Thanos's arm. Y'know, the one attached to the gauntlet. It wasn't one of those reversable gauntlets that you can wear on either hand.