Avengers 4 - *Insert Preferred Title Here*

Viper

On 4/11/2019 at 4:36 PM, BERT said:

You can't hold it for 3hrs????

Well, as you get older, (not Brat old, but over 50) it tends to get tougher to hold it.

During most 2 hour movies, I don't do anything special. I piss right before the movie, however I drink a large drink during the movie. I have to hold it, but make it to the end of the movie before having to piss.

This one will require some planning. I'm going to have to stop drinking about an hour before the movie, piss right before walking into the theater, and not drink during the movie. I may be thirsty at the end, but should be able to make it without having to run to the pisser right after.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 9:46 AM, Parliament said:

I guess there's been a 5 minute "mashup" leaked. Russo's sent this note out to fans (no spoilers in it. I promise.):

e4297342ba6bb4bd3e12d9d1b3d5fae7.jpg

Seen it.  Liked what I saw(I know, big surprise).

20 hours ago, UT_OB1 said:

Anyone read or watched the spoilers leaked today?

Depends on which ones...there have been TONS Of spoiler leaks.  Some fake/fan fic type ones, and other just trying to piece together stuff from trailers/TV spots/Leaked footage, ect...

On 4/17/2019 at 8:12 PM, mdmost said:

No and do not post them in here unless you do the spoiler tag. Seriously, the movie is not that far away. 

Nothing really that interesting in the leak besides the revelation of a Thanos sex scene. 

I’m not going within a mile of Twitter searching for End Game reviews because you know some dickheads are just waiting to spoil it.  However, while waiting for the Rotten Tomatoes score they posted an article with first reviews on Twitter from the premier and by all accounts it exceeds expectations.  This movie will be the highest grossing film of all time by a long shot!

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/avengers-endgame-first-reactions-epic-emotional-endgame-exceeds-expectations/

Edited by TexEx15

On 4/13/2019 at 1:13 PM, Lone Star Horn said:

Well, as you get older, (not Brat old, but over 50) it tends to get tougher to hold it.

During most 2 hour movies, I don't do anything special. I piss right before the movie, however I drink a large drink during the movie. I have to hold it, but make it to the end of the movie before having to piss.

This one will require some planning. I'm going to have to stop drinking about an hour before the movie, piss right before walking into the theater, and not drink during the movie. I may be thirsty at the end, but should be able to make it without having to run to the pisser right after.

I don't know what it is, but soda makes me have to pee way more than water does.  No way I'm making it 3 hours.  But I can be in and out in seconds.  Going Saturday afternoon with the boy.

18 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

I’m not going within a mile of Twitter searching for End Game reviews because you know some dickheads are just waiting to spoil it.  However, while waiting for the Rotten Tomatoes score they posted an article with first reviews on Twitter from the premier and by all accounts it exceeds expectations.  This movie will be the highest grossing film of all time by a long shot!

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/avengers-endgame-first-reactions-epic-emotional-endgame-exceeds-expectations/

So basically they're saying "you think you're ready, but you're not ready for what this movie throws at you."

Three days...

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Not like we ever see them piss in this BULLSHIT movie about superheroes. 

How do you know that Tony hasn't been pissing in his suit the entire time?

And in the DC Universe, at least the Shazam! movie had a scene with their Captain Marvel peeing.