Former West Virginia RB Arrested Forr... You Guessed It...

gmr548

smh...

8:31 AM PT -- Prosecutors say Crawford's victim is a 12-year-old girl. 

Officials say Crawford's wife caught the football star in a sexual situation with the victim around 5 AM on Saturday morning. 

When pressed by investigators, officials say Crawford eventually admitted having sexual intercourse and oral sex with the girl -- and said it was her idea. 

The girl told investigators she was asleep in the living room when Crawford began to sexually assault her. 

1015-justin-crawford-mugshot-2.jpg

Edited by Beau Vine

22 minutes ago, SteelEER said:

2) As far as the WV jokes....he’s not from WV, he doesn’t live in WV. This didn’t happen in WV. Besides that...spot on.

Yet in his entire life, he didn't rape any 12-year old relatives UNTIL he spent two years immersing himself into the culture of West Virginia.  Makes you think.  

7 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

That mugshot is not Whitman.  Here's a pic of Whitman:

Close, I wear a coyote drape, not a coonskin to games.   (true story).

He was a juco we brought in and was really good for the two years here.  I don't remember hearing of any off field problems.  Started having fumbling problems last year and then skipped our bowl game to get ready for the draft (went undrafted).  I never understand touching kids.  I'm a major league reprobate but this stuff is't like that.