2018 - 2019 Dallas Mavericks: Throw Some D's

CBT

We would’ve won more than 30 last year if we would’ve tried.  We’ll try this year, and we added Luka and DeAndre.  We’ll be in the mix for a playoff spot, and hopefully DSJ and Luka look good enough that we look like an attractive place for a free agent next offseason.

• Like 1

Let’s start the season with a win. Will miss MVP Dirk but hold on as long as you can. Hopefully just the beginning for Dennis and Luka together here in Dallas. Jordan is a big time difference for this team right now. Add a few pieces here and there and I expect championships soon. No pressure.

Edited by Dropout
Playoffs

I love the Big German, but we honestly won’t miss Dirk that much.  His primary job this year is to help Luka acclimate to life in the NBA.  His 10-12 ppg can be easily replaced, but his leadership and wisdom can’t.  Thankfully he can provide that whether he is suited up or not.

No way of sugar coating it, that was ugly. DSJ has got to be better than that. Doncic shot terribly as well but he at least made plays and filled up the stat sheet in other areas. 

What Rick sees in Wes is beyond me. I really wish he would have been traded this off-season so Rick didn't have a choice to play him. 

Overall, I'm dreading another year of us creating good looks from 3 all the time but not hitting them. This is why I was reluctant to let McDermot go.