Narcos: Mexico

thepop

• 5 weeks later...

Finished it today.

Dare I say, better than the first two seasons.

Can not wait for season two!

Oh and the guy playing Felix looks so much like Milo Ventimiglia from “This Is Us” it was kind of jarring.

At points I was all “Jack is going to kill that guy! Rebecca is going to be so disappointed in him!”.

On 11/19/2018 at 5:47 AM, RPM said:

To all the Michael Pena haters out there (you know who you are), fuck you. The dude does not get the credit he deserves. Hope he scores some awards for this because he is giving a helluva performance.

Who the hell hates Michael Pena? Because they are obviously wrong. Michael Pena is awesome.

tumblr_mwlq0zJISN1rcoly3o1_400.gif

And yeah, I just got into this last night...watched the first two episodes. LOVING IT.  Both Michael Pena and Diego Luna are killing it.

7 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

I'm confused.   You loved S1 and S2, but are wondering if you should skip S3? 

Been meaning to watch S3 but jumped into S4 like a damn fool. Just was wondering if S3 tied into S4 with people, places, cliffhangers, and such...

5 hours ago, texhorn said:

S3 is solid, too. My favorite of the three. Don’t think it matters if you watch S4 first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. Big fan of D.Luna 

17 hours ago, pepper brooks said:

This may have been my favorite season. It was so well done and i liked both villain and hero. 

No doubt this season's greatness, but the entire series has been magnificent. It's like naming your favorite kid (that hasn't gone on a coke and money bender).

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Damn, Rafa is reminding me of the insanity of being cracked out 24/7. very accurate portrayal of the paranoid psychosis it puts you in. 

I can relate to your comment MIA... I can remember the time period some good friends were big time users and would talk about a things that only existed in their minds... but it was so real to them, it made you want to belive them...

23 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Just finished ep 4.  I'm a little confused by something from the wedding.  Two DEA agents were following the guy with the lamp, he went in, and... nothing.  Who was he and why was his character a big deal? I assumed he was an assasin or something but nothing ended up happening.

I think he was just a dude another branch wanted them to keep an eye on, and them following him, led them to the wedding where all the key players happened to be gathered. Many of whom were unknown to the dea at that time

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, naija said:

as good as the season was, when Wagner Moura pops up in Episode 5, you are just reminded of how good an actor he is

Call me crazy, but I felt the same way when Chepe showed up on screen, too.  Fucking loved that dude, especially the barbershop scene in Brooklyn.

Edited by McCroskey
  • Like 1