Austin City Limits Music Festival 2019

South Austin

Yeah I haven’t seen a crush that big since they moved that stage that used to back up to Rock Island...I noped out of there, that triangle of the Honda stage, Miller Lite stage and the bar was just a solid mass.  Felt like 75% of the park was there at once.  

Ya, I was chilling in the bar since my cousin, who flew in for the fest, tweaked her ankle leaving Saturday.

It (Lizzo) was the biggest crowd I’ve ever seen at any stage...but seriously the wrong stage for someone with the #1 hit song in the U.S.

Still, it was a great show and I could see her from where I was standing in the bar.

Cardi B was really good too...but being thirty minutes late is plain rude and shouldn’t be allowed.

Edited by Tailgate

2 minutes ago, Tailgate said:

Ya, I was chilling in the bar since my cousin, who flew in for the fest, tweaked her ankle leaving Saturday.

It (Lizzo) was the biggest crowd I’ve ever seen at any stage...but seriously the wrong stage for someone with the #1 hit song in the U.S.

Still, it was a great show and I could see her from where I was standing in the bar.

Cardi B was really good too...but being thirty minutes late is plain rude and shouldn’t be allowed.

That's basically on time for a rapper.

1 hour ago, Tylerocks said:

That's basically on time for a rapper.

Don’t disagree when it’s their show only. However, ACL has done a really good job getting acts to start and stop on time enabling crowds to move from show to show. Something held this one up as I haven’t seen this late a start ever at an ACL I’ve attended. And that includes a lot of rappers and other artists.

what a bunch of dumbshits:

“Officer Glass observed Nathan and Cameron using small, green, plastic straws to defeat the clip on the wristband, so they could be loosened and reapplied to other persons,” notes the affidavit.

After the undercover officer got in and traded his wristband back for his cell phone, uniformed officers detained Cameron as well as a group of other customers the officer had entered with. Martin and Nathan Beck were soon spotted at the gate and arrested. The latter’s wallet allegedly held $1,108 at the time of the arrest, including $100 of marked money. Cameron Beck possessed $926.

All three men had on them green plastic straws. “Officer Glass” then called the number from the Craigslist ad and Beck’s phone began to ring, according to the affidavit. An employee of festival organizers C3 Presents provided APD with documentation of the activity of each of the confiscated wristbands. Among the six wristbands in possession, they’d collectively been through the entrance gates a total of 104 times.

https://www.austinchronicle.com/daily/music/2019-10-07/apd-serves-up-felonies-in-acl-wristband-sting/https://www.austinchronicle.com/daily/music/2019-10-07/apd-serves-up-felonies-in-acl-wristband-sting/

BDBO7OMy.jpg

Another PSA on that is the thief’s org will send an email to the iCloud account holder stating it’s from Apple and they’ve located your phone...just login at this address to get the location.  They’ll the use your password to unlock the phone (from stolen mode) to be able to sell it.  

Ive traveled abroad too much, in places like Bangalore and Manila, to ever keep anything in my back pocket.  If you’re in a big crowd, keep a hand on that pocket.  

Real Feel looks to be in the mid 50's.  Saturday will have real feel around 70.  Gonna be great.  Outdoor activities in this type of weather is quite pleasant, some would even say "Outdoorsy".  

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Real Feel looks to be in the mid 50's.  Saturday will have real feel around 70.  Gonna be great.  Outdoor activities in this type of weather is quite pleasant, some would even say "Outdoorsy".  

But not as much side boob and underbutt, so advantage goes to the Weekend One folks.

22 minutes ago, Viper said:

Lizzo was a really great show. Damn if all the kids around us didn't know all the words to the songs and start crying

And she's done for shoulderblade fat what ACL did for underbutt.