Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

I wonder how much these fascist stormtrooper outfits cost.

We should be terrified of shit like this. But we're not, because we're idiots.

https://twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/987820765201469440

This is ridiculous. You know those losers all have a fucking hard on marching in those uniforms. Hugo Boss would be proud. 

https://enoughisenough14.org/2018/04/21/amsterdam-antifa-activists-forced-generation-identity-fascists-to-leave-squat/

Refugees are living in apartments in Amsterdam.

Fascists move in nearby to fly a fascist flag to scare the refugees.

Anti-fascists smash their shit, the fascists run away to get medical care, and the owner of the apartment cancels their rental contract.

Bashing the fash is always beautiful.

13 hours ago, bolverk said:

Today, I learned that desperate horny young men with no game are organizing politically, because they can't get laid.

Truly fucking mind-blowing.  Seriously.  I live on a planet where this is an actual thing.

Time for the giant meteor.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

China and India have 70 million more men than women. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/world/too-many-men/?utm_term=.c653d46a0276&tid=sm_fb

They are fucked. 

Rather, they aren't.

But there's your immigration crisis in the making.  All those swinging dicks are going somewhere.  What do they have to lose?  Gots to get paid.  Gots to get laid.

18 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Rather, they aren't.

But there's your immigration crisis in the making.  All those swinging dicks are going somewhere.  What do they have to lose?  Gots to get paid.  Gots to get laid.

Y'all have raised an eyebrow when I've mentioned it before, but "lack of pussy" may be the most dangerous geopolitical factor out there.

People don't revolt/start wars when they are well fed and economically content.

MALE people don't revolt/start wars when they are getting some on the regular.

Look at so many of the lone wolf attackers, terrorists, and the like that we've seen over the last 20 years or so.  Regardless of ideology, there's a common thread that runs through a great number of them -- they ain't getting any.

Sexual frustration is gunpowder waiting for a spark.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Y'all have raised an eyebrow when I've mentioned it before, but "lack of pussy" may be the most dangerous geopolitical factor out there.

Look at so many of the lone wolf attackers, terrorists, and the like that we've seen over the last 20 years or so.  Regardless of ideology, there's a common thread that runs through a great number of them -- they ain't getting any.

There are plenty of men throughout history who have started wars while getting a ton on the regular.

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Tl; dr:  A hard dick will take a man places a shotgun wouldn't.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

"Lack of pussy make you brave, man!"

On April 23, 2018 at 4:06 PM, bad_teammate said:

https://enoughisenough14.org/2018/04/21/amsterdam-antifa-activists-forced-generation-identity-fascists-to-leave-squat/

Refugees are living in apartments in Amsterdam.

Fascists move in nearby to fly a fascist flag to scare the refugees.

Anti-fascists smash their shit, the fascists run away to get medical care, and the owner of the apartment cancels their rental contract.

Bashing the fash is always beautiful.

BT=antifa=wtf=tinfoil hat=?

On 4/24/2018 at 11:59 AM, Brisketexan said:

Hitler’s Micropenis was the name of my next punk rock band.  

On 4/24/2018 at 1:17 PM, bad_teammate said:

Rethink that, my friend.

Nothing shrieks "alpha" like a base model Hyundai Veloster. 

and speaking of alpha, here's a buzzfeed-style quiz from PJ media that doesn't project massive insecurity, loneliness and sexual frustration at all.
Are You an Alpha or a Beta Male? Take Our 20-Question Quiz and Find Out

7) Do you take care of yourself? In other words, you’re not a beggar, you’re not taking government or charitable assistance and you’re not sleeping in your parents’ basement?

A) Yes

B) No

😎 Are you assertive? Are you comfortable with saying “no” if you don’t want to do something? Are you willing to speak up if you feel like you’re being mistreated or not getting what you deserve?

A) Yes

B) No

9) Have you ever performed in front of a crowd in your adult life? As an athlete, a musician, a speaker, a debater or anything similar?

A) Yes

B) No

10) Deep down in your gut, do you think any of these words describe you as a person? Weak, desperate, a victim, incompetent, emasculated, afraid, timid, insecure?

A) No

B) Yes

11) Are you at least 6 feet tall or alternately, do you bench 225 or squat or deadlift 315?

A) Yes

B) No

12) Do women regularly describe you as nice, sweet, and polite and a good friend?

A) No

B) Yes

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

54 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I’d like to make an announcement. According to that quiz, all you alpha worshipper right wingers need to follow my lead, because I am officially an alpha!

Oops.  They shoulda included a “do you like other dude’s dicks?” question.  Woulda kept you from slipping through.

On 4/28/2018 at 8:56 AM, bad_teammate said:

Jordan Peterson, the intellectual darling of the right, is a fucking moron

I’m curious as to how he became a darling of the right, as he excoriates them routinely, from the lectures I’ve witnessed. He tends to think aloud and prefaces many of his opinions and speculation as a dialogic process meant to sharpen one’s argument. The clip above is a perfect example. If one of his students had challenged him, which is what his teaching style encourages, he woud have been pleased I’m sure. He’s extremely methodical and not overly strident, which I find refreshing in today’s political climate. 

That’s not to say he’s infallible, which he will openly and readily admit. Peterson is many things, but I have to challenge you on the assertion that’s he’s a moron. 

There’s a link to the manifesto of that incel nut that killed people in CA.  141 pages!  

Dude.  Bill Gates should add something to Word that alerts the FBI when that happens. WARNING.  WARNING.  Some moron just typed a 200,000 word .doc file.  WARNING.  WARNING. Exceeds 99% probability of being a nutter.  WARNING WARNING.   

20 hours ago, Chrispy said:

I’m curious as to how he became a darling of the right, as he excoriates them routinely, from the lectures I’ve witnessed. He tends to think aloud and prefaces many of his opinions and speculation as a dialogic process meant to sharpen one’s argument. The clip above is a perfect example. If one of his students had challenged him, which is what his teaching style encourages, he woud have been pleased I’m sure. He’s extremely methodical and not overly strident, which I find refreshing in today’s political climate. 

That’s not to say he’s infallible, which he will openly and readily admit. Peterson is many things, but I have to challenge you on the assertion that’s he’s a moron. 

It doesn't. Socratic method means asking questions. The questions he asks he answers himself immediately, no waiting or latency; he is setting himself up because he loves to hear himself talk and is a godawful listener and participant in back-and-forth because he's not listening to understand, he's listening to formulate his next argument. Watch the famous video of him DESTROYING THE SJWs on his own campus.

That's why the right loves him. His worldview, which is essentially a fuddy duddy white partriarchy traditionalist, is 100% set in stone. So yeah, he's not a big supporter of anti-semitism or anti-black ideology, but he is a huge supporter of the exact worldviews and mindsets that make anti-semitism and anti-black ideology thrive.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy