Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

8 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Those n..... cunts should be lynched.  It's ok, I checked the dictionary before I posted and they're in the dictionary, ergo not racist.

Edited by immamac
Warning given

27 minutes ago, CO Horn said:

Those n..... cunts should be lynched.  It's ok, I checked the dictionary before I posted and they're in the dictionary, ergo not racist.

gonna go ahead and say that's a big ol ~yikes~ from me to say we should lynch people. 

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

gonna go ahead and say that's a big ol ~yikes~ from me to say we should lynch people. 

lynch

verb
\ ˈlinch

\
lynched; lynching; lynches

Definition of lynch

transitive verb

: to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal approval or permission The accused killer was lynched by an angry mob.

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

"I used that word because they forced me into it."  -Nancy Goodman, Raleigh Racist

That's the entire Trumpkin mentality.  Seriously, voiced by posters on this site: "I don't WANT to support Trump, but all you libtards calling him out for being racist, and a liar, well, you're FORCING me to support Trump."

We are the United States of Stupid, in free-fall with no bottom in sight.

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That's the entire Trumpkin mentality.  Seriously, voiced by posters on this site: "I don't WANT to support Trump, but all you libtards calling him out for being racist, and a liar, well, you're FORCING me to support Trump."

We are the United States of Stupid, in free-fall with no bottom in sight.

That was my exact thought when I heard her.  Deplorable.

33 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

What dumbass leaves $1,500 in cash In the hotel room?  Are their servants too lazy to carry it?  Or do they trust the hotel more than their servants?  Sad!

I'm thinking there was never $1500 to begin with, and this is a gofundme  grifting opportunity.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy