Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

The Senate GOP primary for Alabama looks incredible. Sessions, Moore and Tommy Tuberville.  I hope cable news devotes time each night to listen to their speeches and debates. It’s practically an SNL sketch that writes itself.

it will be fantastic if Roy Moore wins the nomination again so we can discuss how he was banned from the mall for hitting on young girls, how he proudly hires jewish attorneys, etc.  not to mention that Doug Jones will then win 6 years in the senate this time. 

11 hours ago, gmr548 said:

NSIAP

Anybody else fully expecting the guy to retort with, "Uh Jake, there's no such thing as a Jewish bible."  ???
I was honestly 90% sure that's what was gonna happen in the video.  The silence was funnier though.  And the "Merry Christmas" at the end cracked me up.  

On 11/7/2019 at 7:38 AM, Lobo said:

Anybody else fully expecting the guy to retort with, "Uh Jake, there's no such thing as a Jewish bible."  ???
I was honestly 90% sure that's what was gonna happen in the video.  The silence was funnier though.  And the "Merry Christmas" at the end cracked me up.  

They're such complete and total idiots.   It's the first week of November and this stupid cunt is out "Merry Christmasing" to own the libs.  Jesus Fucking Christ

5 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

They're such complete and total idiots.   It's the first week of November and this stupid cunt is out "Merry Christmasing" to own the libs.  Jesus Fucking Christ

They are complete and total idiots but that clip was from December 12th, 2017. You know, the time period when Roy Moore was running for Senate. 🤷🏻‍♂️

5 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Wait what?  The right is against Don Jr now?  Lulz

At first, Trump and Guilfoyle tried to ignore the discontent, which originated with a fringe group of America Firsters who believe the Trump administration has been taken captive by a cabal of internationalists, free-traders, and apologists for mass immigration.

When the shouting would not subside, Trump Jr tried – and failed – to argue that taking questions from the floor risked creating soundbites that leftwing social media posters would abuse and distort. Nobody was buying that.

triggered snowflake hides books:

“I am going to continue hiding these books in the most obscure places I can find to keep this propaganda out of the hands of young minds,” the mystery book relocator wrote in a note left for Ammon, the library director, in the facility’s comment box. “Your liberal angst gives me great pleasure.”

https://news.yahoo.com/whodunit-library-someone-keeps-hiding-130749871.html

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy