Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

Team her up with Gwyneth Paltrow, and it would be a perfect storm of stupid shit.

if by perfect storm of stupid shit, you mean scissors.  Then...go on.

Y'all will never believe this.

ICE Detention Center Captain Was on a Neo-Nazi Website and Wanted to Start a White Nationalist Group

“Deep down, no one really gives a shit about racism,” Travis Frey, who was then a senior employee at an Indianapolis jail, wrote on Iron March.

https://www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/y3mg9x/ice-detention-center-captain-was-on-a-neo-nazi-website-and-wanted-to-start-a-white-nationalist-group?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Post Oak said:

ICE Detention Center Captain Was on a Neo-Nazi Website and Wanted to Start a White Nationalist Group

“Deep down, no one really gives a shit about racism,” Travis Frey, who was then a senior employee at an Indianapolis jail, wrote on Iron March.

https://www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/y3mg9x/ice-detention-center-captain-was-on-a-neo-nazi-website-and-wanted-to-start-a-white-nationalist-group?__twitter_impression=true

Some of those that work forces...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, she said “bleeding out of their penis.” I’m sorry, the answer we were looking for is “bleeding out of their whatever.” That’s the answer that earns prizes on our new game show, “Are you dumber than a dotard?”

That twitter thread has more videos. One guy schools her dumb ass on F to M trans people still having periods. It’s not bleeding from the penis, you dumb bitch. 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2020 at 8:13 PM, Post Oak said:

Captain Was?

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So are those idiots trying to make the left’s case for gun control?

fuck that shit. I know plenty of conservative people who don't think it's a fucking stretch to not have guns in schools and churches. the militarization of this country is a far-right idea. gun control and sensible background checks (among other policies) and very centrist ideas. A "left" idea would be to ban all guns permanently. I know few people at all espousing that.

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Remember, Brisket's rule: it always can, and will, get worse.

I mean, I have other rules, but a lot of them are food-related.  Some traffic-related.  Definitely one big one about grocery cart etiquette. 

I have to tell you, Dry January sucks.

14 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The side that wants armed insurrection is gonna need health care for all when this is over.  

I volunteer for the death panels. They said there would be death panels with Obama care. I have no medical experience, but I can use the internet if I have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy