Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Lobo

That'd be a lot funnier if his daughter's middle name wasn't Donner.  Wait, maybe it's Blitzen.  His wife's a Vixen, that's for sure. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a 46 year old white, liberal male who voted for Clinton x3, Obama x 2, Kerry, and Nader, I've never felt so owned as I do after seeing those pictures.  I feel like a beta cuck loser.  I'd hate nothing more than to have people like that continue to show me how pathetic I am by pointing loaded pistols at their groins.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bojack said:

As a 46 year old white, liberal male who voted for Clinton x3, Obama x 2, Kerry, and Nader, I've never felt so owned as I do after seeing those pictures.  I feel like a beta cuck loser.  I'd hate nothing more than to have people like that continue to show me how pathetic I am by pointing loaded pistols at their groins.  

I'm only going to be sufficiently "owned" if they actually pull the trigger.

• Like 2

Man who lynched effigy of Kentucky's Governor during armed protest fired.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/man-hanged-effigy-kentucky-governor-fired-job-70908368

“He was fired because this governor is more important than the regular Joe out in this state trying to put food on their tables,” [his wife] Patsy Bush told the newspaper Wednesday.
[/Quote]

10 minutes ago, elfenix said:

Man who lynched effigy of Kentucky's Governor during armed protest fired.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/man-hanged-effigy-kentucky-governor-fired-job-70908368

We’re in interesting times now that it’s not easy to be anonymous so you can’t expect zero consequences of public speech. People around the country (world?) might be willing to call your employer day and night until you’re fired.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy