Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

On 5/26/2020 at 6:33 PM, 'stache said:

Because he's ready to eat his neighbors ass? That's pretty hardcore. Literally rated XXX.

I kept seeing that scene from happy Gilmore where shooter talks about eating shit for breakfast. What's that Alex? You want the elitist to know you'll eat their asses, your neighbor's assess? Anyone's ass? Okay...

Guest Lobo
8 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

So much for the far right's cry of liberal propaganda brain-washing the youth of today. Video on the bottom. The logic is typical--none whatsoever.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and assume that her admission offer  to Swarthmore is being revoked.  

On 6/5/2020 at 9:31 PM, Lurch said:

Local racist butt dialed his Facebook Live and several dozen people listened and recorded he and his wife being racist with their guard down. Works at nearby naval academy and on board of Atlantic Beach CC. His weekend is about to suuuuuuuck

https://www.icloud.com/photos/#0DxO3lbJx6i2sdN-NkOwlMGJQ

Captain Queeg (ret.) was the treasurer at the local Naval Academy Alumni Association and a member of Atlantic Beach CC (not board member as previously reported).  His weekend did in fact suck with his resignations to the national and local chapter of the NAAA being enthusiastically accepted and the family's county club membership being terminated.

https://www.jacksonville.com/news/20200606/jacksonville-area-naval-academy-alumni-board-member-resigns-after-accidentally-broadcasting-racial-slurs

All this Soros stuff and yet why can't we start a conspiracy theory about the Rudapest from Budapest: Gorka? I'm sure there is some way to work his Mustang into it. Something along the lines of an admiration for Ford because Gorka and Ford were both fond of fascists or something.

i didn't realize that the karen who refused to wear a mask on an american flight the other day is not just some random asshole, but a big time right wing troll.  brandon straka is the #walkaway founder.  dude knew he was going to get asked to wear a mask by the skywaitx so had a tweet pre-fired:

got himself banned from flying on american for his troubles.  

and for the finale:

Cardinal: "Holy Father, there's a full page ad in Nashville, a major American city, mentioning you and the Church in context with an event that will harm a great many people around the World." 

Francis: "Dear God, another round of this?  When will it end?  Get me Bishop Spalding so we can weed out the molesters, and provide comfort to the boys and men." 

Cardinal: "Uh, actually this one is about you and Donald Trump saving Tennessee from an Islamic nuclear attack." 

Francis:  "What in the Holy Fuck?"  

Cardinal:  "We have the worst PR people, seriously."  

Edited by Lobo

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy