Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

Wow, an End Times ad! Paid for by the Ministry of Future for America. I believe that's Jeff Pippenger (left the Seventh Day Adventist church) out of Arkansas and the creator of YouTube videos about how the End Times is now.

Someone get God on the telephone so he can intercede on behalf of Nashville if the good citizens don't heed Jeff's paid warning.

He's not all that different from Paul McGuire. He is an "internationally recognized prophecy expert, speaker, and author." He may be smarter than Jared because he has written over 28 books now including The Greatest Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Mankind in the History of the World. Near as I can tell, his selling point is a mashup of Bible, pseudo science (because real science is WRONG), and ESP/Prophecy.

It's the darndest thing.

9 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Wow, an End Times ad! Paid for by the Ministry of Future for America. I believe that's Jeff Pippenger (left the Seventh Day Adventist church) out of Arkansas and the creator of YouTube videos about how the End Times is now.

Someone get God on the telephone so he can intercede on behalf of Nashville if the good citizens don't heed Jeff's paid warning.

He's not all that different from Paul McGuire. He is an "internationally recognized prophecy expert, speaker, and author." He may be smarter than Jared because he has written over 28 books now including The Greatest Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Mankind in the History of the World. Near as I can tell, his selling point is a mashup of Bible, pseudo science (because real science is WRONG), and ESP/Prophecy.

It's the darndest thing.

It doesn't shock me that we have plenty of batshit quackery/prophecy in this country.

What continues to blow me away is how EVERY. FUCKING. ONE OF THEM.  Has latched onto Trump as a fucking messianic figure.  The Venn diagram for "Trumpism" and "American cults" is just a single circle, a singularity of deranged, xenophobic, cruel idiocy.

Maybe it's because he lies about everything. If all your life you have mistrusted outsiders, been told that all the problems and suffering in your life are your own fault or are the will of a Supreme Being and now here is someone telling you, "NO, NOT YOUR FAULT!" that your life will be better if (insert boogeyman here) is gone/deported/locked up/punished and it isn't your fault because it's THEIR fault and that God willed this man to usher in your new heaven on earth then yes, it's a circle. It justifies and simplifies your very state of being.

Facing the reality requires some serious introspection, learning, and holding self and others accountable. That's hard. We are soft.

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

She could have added in a country that gives 18 percent of the population 51 Senate seats 4 decades deep in the Overton Window set by the Reagan Revolution. You know, things you might have given less attention to had the Right not incessantly harped on bias, oppression and outrage. 

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

It's simply because what they say doesn't have to be true.  Their "kind" doesn't value honesty and doesn't recognize it. 

That's why they can keep moving the goal posts.  Their feeble minded fans can't take reality and relate it to the utter nonsense they are hearing in the MAGA echo chambers.

They're not knowledgeable enough to know they don't know shit.

Dumb people are the most valuable commodity in the world.

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Cardinal: "Holy Father, there's a full page ad in Nashville, a major American city, mentioning you and the Church in context with an event that will harm a great many people around the World." 

Francis: "Dear God, another round of this?  When will it end?  Get me Bishop Spalding so we can weed out the molesters, and provide comfort to the boys and men." 

Cardinal: "Uh, actually this one is about you and Donald Trump saving Tennessee from an Islamic nuclear attack." 

Francis:  "What in the Holy Fuck?"  

Cardinal:  "We have the worst PR people, seriously."  

I read it as the Catholic Church being co-bad guys with Islam. 

34 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

It's simply because what they say doesn't have to be true.  Their "kind" doesn't value honesty and doesn't recognize it. 

And that's why we should stop wasting any more time and effort engaging with them honestly and reasonably.  They refuse to play by those rules, they consistently refuse to engage in a good-faith conversation or debate.  So fuck 'em.  Any second spent trying to reason with a Trumpkin Republican is a wasted second.  Don't waste any more of them.  Spend all of those seconds working to defeat every last one of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

And that's why we should stop wasting any more time and effort engaging with them honestly and reasonably.  They refuse to play by those rules, they consistently refuse to engage in a good-faith conversation or debate.  So fuck 'em.  Any second spent trying to reason with a Trumpkin Republican is a wasted second.  Don't waste any more of them.  Spend all of those seconds working to defeat every last one of them.

Agreed. My wife still tries to reason with the morons.  She still see some good in them but once they lose her its over.   

It's the same with Trump too.  

Be Mike Singletary and don't get caught in the wash.

The only questions should be about Covid, the economy, the protests, firing Berman.

Don't fall for his head fake.  Stay on the ground and stay focused.

26 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Even his own daughter doesn’t like us radical right wing views. Got a UT mention in the article, holla!

JFC.

“She’s a big believer in that,” he continued, while adding, “The only place where I really see systemic racism would be the abortion clinic cause they seem to target the African American community.” 

“I don’t buy into this whole systemic racism thing at all,” he later said. 

“I’m not saying there’s not hurdles to overcome. We all have hurdles to overcome. You know, as a quote-unquote rich, white, Christian male, people look at me a certain way. And it’s not always good. So, everybody has obstacles to overcome,” he also said, while adding he thinks President Trump has "done more for the black community than any president we’ve had in the last 20 years."

here's how foxnews is talking about it

Regan, who’s running in Michigan’s 73rd District, is pro-life, supports making English the official language in Michigan, wants stronger borders in the state, is pro-Second Amendment and believes education “cannot be separated from religious faith and instruction in morality,” according to his website.

lulz \_(ツ)_/¯ 

RRGST2WUXZAB7IDUHM2BTKLTWA.JPG

MANHATTAN, Kan. (WIBW) - Kansas State is launching an “immediate review of the university’s options” after a tweet by a student making light of the death of George Floyd.

Jaden McNiel, whose Twitter bio identifies him as the president and founder of “America First Students,” wrote: “Congratulations to George Floyd on being drug free for an entire month!”

As a result, as of 11:00 a.m. Friday, “K-State” is trending nationally on Twitter.

Several K-State football players quoted the tweet, asking for McNeil to be removed from the school.

“(I) refuse to play for a program that tolerates ignorance such as this,” defensive back Tee Denson wrote

Saw this piece of work at Kroger yesterday. I don't get it. What hole in his life is this guy trying to fill? Seriously, dude, get a hobby. In my whole life I've never seen anyone get so fanatical about a politician and suddenly there's this cult of personality built up around a perfectly reprehensible person, the dumbest, most unfit, least qualified, most corrupt and un-American president ever to hold the office. It's crazy. 

https://i.imgur.com/VWAJun0.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Saw this piece of work at Kroger yesterday. I don't get it. What hole in his life is this guy trying to fill? Seriously, dude, get a hobby. In my whole life I've never seen anyone get so fanatical about a politician and suddenly there's this cult of personality built up around a perfectly reprehensible person, the dumbest, most unfit, least qualified, most corrupt and un-American president ever to hold the office. It's crazy. 

A significant portion of Americans have revealed themselves.

16 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

They see themselves in him.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy