Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

37 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Link doesn't work for me. 

Try refreshing the Imgur page. I can paste the link into a new tab and it loads every time. When I click on the link I posted and it opens a new tab, sometimes it doesn't show at first but after a refresh it loads. 

4 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Saw this piece of work at Kroger yesterday. I don't get it. What hole in his life is this guy trying to fill? Seriously, dude, get a hobby. In my whole life I've never seen anyone get so fanatical about a politician and suddenly there's this cult of personality built up around a perfectly reprehensible person, the dumbest, most unfit, least qualified, most corrupt and un-American president ever to hold the office. It's crazy. 

https://i.imgur.com/VWAJun0.jpg

Over 9000 posts and you're still trying to use imgur?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HenryJames said:

I was really bummed out when I discovered that nick Fuentes and I went to the same high school

The man is a fucking genius. 6:21 of the second video has me laughing so hard I’m trying to stifle it and not wake up my wife. And if you look at some of the other tweets, he snuck back in a different disguise after a GTA style getaway in an ambulance. 

Ballsy, epic trolling of these fuckwads. 

Edited by Planet Houston
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Planet Houston said:

The man is a fucking genius. 6:21 of the second video has me laughing so hard I’m trying to stifle it and not wake up my wife. And if you look at some of the other tweets, he snuck back in a different disguise after a GTA style getaway in an ambulance. 

"Journalists, what we gonna do?"

"Chop 'em up like the Saudis do"

Holy shit, lmao.  It's like when he dressed as Borat about 15 years ago and got a room full of rednecks to gleefully sing along with "Throw the Jew down the well."

• Haha 1

On 6/28/2020 at 2:06 AM, Planet Houston said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3463201

24 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Capture+_2020-07-02-21-59-32-1.png

That settles it: I'm starting a Go Fund Me page for old white dudes being stripped of their privilege.  Fuck the bullshit.  

I, for one, would rather be given two dollars than work for one.   

29 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Capture+_2020-07-02-21-59-32-1.png

EbFf-O1WsAA2omC?format=jpg&name=medium

Holy shit I almost missed it the first time (to be fair, my BAC is pretty elevated at this point).  Shooters Grill says they don't want free money. But they start a GFM page to get free money.  $1,776 to be exact.  Ben Motherfucking Franklin is rolling in his grave.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy