Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

3 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

IMG_20180326_153655.jpg

Super normal person, Christopher "The Crying Nazi" Cantwell, posts a meme about how... uh... anti-gun marching children need to be murdered and he's the next Dylann Roof?

We just want a fair exchange of ideas!! :(:(:(

#PunchNazis

I seem to recall him having a shaved head. Is that a wig?

So just went to Twitter and saw Corey Feldman was trending.  Apparently he was attacked/stabbed and drove himself to the hospital.  Most of the "top" tweets commenting are from popular alt-right people. 

But a Fox News article has an update: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/28/corey-feldman-says-was-stabbed-in-attempted-murder-shares-photos-from-his-hospital-bed.html

Something odd is going on with Corey Feldman.

The star stated on Twitter that he was attacked Tuesday night in an incident the actor called an attempted murder. He claimed the LAPD was investigating the incident as an "attempted homicide" but police told Fox News that's not the case.

Feldman wrote in all caps early Wednesday morning, "IM IN THE HOSPITAL! I WAS ATTACKED 2NITE! A MAN OPENED MY CAR DOOR & STABBED ME W SOMETHING! PLEASE SAY PRAYERS 4 US! THANK GOD IT WAS ONLY MYSELF & MY SECURITY IN THE CAR, WHEN 3 MEN APPROACHED! WHILE SECURITY WAS DISTRACTED, W A GUY A CAR PULLED UP & ATTACKED! I’M OK!"

In a follow-up tweet, Feldman claimed the LAPD was investigating his case -- a claim the LAPD denied to Fox News.

Officer Luis Garcia told us that while Feldman was stopped at an intersection Tuesday night, the former child star stated that an unknown male made a stabbing motion at his stomach and fled. He then drove himself to a hospital.

"Upon the investigation [it was] determined there were no lacerations to his abdomen," Garcia said adding that Feldman could not describe his alleged attacker or the weapon to police.

Hmmm...

44 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Paul Nehlen, super racist guy running for office, doxxed an influential alt.righter in a fit of pique. lol eating their own

You are a racist, and you call others racist to project your own racism onto others. You are the worst type of hypocrite. Sad

Edited by Vince_McCoy_Williams
  • Fuck You 4

- "Fucking Marxist assholes!" - Shouted at a group well-known for being Marxists... *checks notes* the American Indians 

- "Get a job!" I shout at protesters, while I am also not at work.

- "What the fuck is wrong with you people?" I shout at strangers being totally normal and not mad, "Get a grip!"

- Blonde woman throwing up the L at American Indians and mouthing "losers". lol Andrew Jackson fucked your shit up!

- "(((Who hired))) these people? This is ridiculous!" I say to the camera because people don't like being used as racist caricatures

Maybe we SHOULD kill all white people?

On 4/5/2018 at 9:36 PM, bad_teammate said:

People who make fun of racists are the REAL racists.

Look, there's no one who has done more to harm race relations in this country than Obama.[/sarcasm]

4 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

- "Fucking Marxist assholes!" - Shouted at a group well-known for being Marxists... *checks notes* the American Indians 

- "Get a job!" I shout at protesters, while I am also not at work.

- "What the fuck is wrong with you people?" I shout at strangers being totally normal and not mad, "Get a grip!"

- Blonde woman throwing up the L at American Indians and mouthing "losers". lol Andrew Jackson fucked your shit up!

- "(((Who hired))) these people? This is ridiculous!" I say to the camera because people don't like being used as racist caricatures

Maybe we SHOULD kill all white people?

Advocating for genocide? Who is we? 

2 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Do grown people really follow this shit? I mean tweets and stuff?

Yes, absolutely.

63 Million people went into the voting booth and punched "Donald J Trump" to become the President of the United States of America.

_e5c0a9e2-a70b-11e6-8311-ecdc6071292f.JP

Wake up to 2018. This shit is real.

• Like 1

Yes, absolutely.
63 Million people went into the voting booth and punched "Donald J Trump" to become the President of the United States of America.
_e5c0a9e2-a70b-11e6-8311-ecdc6071292f.JPG
Wake up to 2018. This shit is real.

This is a point that needs to be hammered home again and again to us ivory tower types. Tens of MILLIONS of people looked at a ballot, saw the name “Donald j trump” and thought, “oh this is totally the right guy.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Traditionalist Worker Party, which at its height operated in at least eight states and had about 1,200 paying members, according to its leaders, also collapsed last month. It was perhaps the most institutionally organized of all the groups comprising the alt-right. It had a clear hierarchy - paying members reporting to regional commanders, who in turn reported to the top leaders living in a trailer park in Paoli, Indiana, where everything came apart last month.

The dynamic between co-founders Matt Parrott and Matthew Heimbach has always been unconventional. Heimbach is married to Parrott's stepdaughter from a former marriage, and the two men lived in neighboring trailers, where they promoted traditional gender roles in addition to white-supremacist beliefs.

But according to a police report obtained by the Southern Poverty Law Center, Heimbach and Parrott's wife began sleeping together. In early March, the two told Parrott and Heimbach's wife that the three-month affair was over, but Parrott didn't believe it, so he concocted a plan to catch them. Heimbach and Parrott's wife fell for it, while Parrott was outside, standing atop a box, looking in from the window. Then the box broke, and, cover presumably blown, Parrott went to confront Heimbach, who allegedly choked him. Parrots lost consciousness, then fled to Walmart, where he called police, who reported that Heimbach later violently grabbed his wife's face.

Heimbach was charged with felony domestic battery, the Traditionalist Worker Party disintegrated, and Parrott, speaking on the phone earlier this month, sounded different from the triumphant white supremacist who in the days following the Charlottesville rally had promised that he and the alt-right were here to stay.

"I'm unplugged from politics," Parrott said. "I'm done. I'm out. I don't want to be in The Washington Post anymore. I don't care to have this humiliating and terrifying ordeal be more public than it already is. . . . There is no more Trad Worker."

Heimbach, citing the advice of his attorneys, declined to comment.

The group's website was removed. Some members said they were out. Others said they wanted to start something new. Another group, called Nationalist Initiative, soon coalesced online, heralding a new brand.

"TWP failed," it said in a tweet this month to its 68 followers. "What comes from the ashes?"

http://www.richmond.com/washingtonpost/uncategorized/imploding-lawsuits-fundraising-troubles-trailer-park-brawls-has-the-alt/article_532720ad-44a7-5d0a-9b3c-c75c76c1f8ca.html

On 4/14/2018 at 7:04 PM, Grandioso said:

This is a point that needs to be hammered home again and again to us ivory tower types. Tens of MILLIONS of people looked at a ballot, saw the name “Donald j trump” and thought, “oh this is totally the right guy.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many of them were thinking “Hillary is totally the wrong person” as well.  Dems share some blame for running the worst candidate ever - the one who could make Trump look good to some folks. 

Anyways, I expect Trump to either ignore this klan rally or say something stupid and then walk it back. Except that he’s obsessed with the NYT and Comey right now.  Or rather, scared of them. 

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy