Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

1 hour ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Gotta admit at first, I was pissed when I heard Texas. Then she said Dallas and the Houstonian in me snickered a bit. 

And yes, she's got to be one hell of a fuck. 

This girl definitely doesn't fuck like her hairs on fire.  Guaranteed.  

1 hour ago, Post Oak said:

This girl definitely doesn't fuck like her hairs on fire.  Guaranteed.  

I was thinking more along the lines of the whole dominant/submissive thing but you're probably right. It's been my experience with girls that beautiful are like fucking a dead fish or a hot nagging judge who'll throw the book at you with one wrong procedure. No in between. 

7 minutes ago, elfenix said:

Again, how is this fuckstick not in jail?

Edit: good god, after reading the shit show of comments it *appears* that maybe it wasn't actually Shapiro and some dipshit claiming to be the "leader of antifa" that set up Shapiro to take the fall.  We live in the dumbest timeline.

Edited by Biff Tannen

And claiming that the goal of feminism is whatever he was claiming. No, the point of feminism is that women have the same fucking rights to their minds and their bodies that men do you nitwit, and they can use them in the pursuits they want to use them in just like men do. He’s a moron with a stick up his ass, and it’s embarrassing to me that I was ever a Republican when I see moralizing idiots like him who are now widely held as the brains behind that organization. What a fucking gaggle of  gaping anuses masquerading as buffoons  they have over there now. 

Can't remember where the original Guys Pointing Guns At Their Dicks post was, but they say they hate getting lumped in with the alt right so I'm putting it in the alt right thread- and I think most everyone called it.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/y3zeew/gun-enthusiasts-celebrate-man-who-shot-himself-in-the-balls-as-their-king

Can't remember where the original Guys Pointing Guns At Their Dicks post was, but they say they hate getting lumped in with the alt right so I'm putting it in the alt right thread- and I think most everyone called it.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/y3zeew/gun-enthusiasts-celebrate-man-who-shot-himself-in-the-balls-as-their-king

In the “Responsible gun owners” column today...
  • Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

That’s a headline I wasn’t expecting to read today. 

59 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I figured he at least deserved to be Director of Risk Management, but to get made "King" right after the gun discharge/hospital discharge.  That's fucking impressive right there.  For some reason, I now regret my NRA membership. 

Proud Boys went to Kalamazoo. The Boys don't have any gals in Kalamazoo because I suspect that chicks don't dig them, but they decided to march. A counterprotest group formed ahead of time (since most of the boys are from out of town) and then when the Proud Boys arrived, things got a little ugly.

21 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Start at 0:24 in that “Hell has broken loose” clip for an object lesson in karma and why street fighting is stupid. A smallish counter-protester is squared up against a Proud Boy when a little PB swoops in and lands a cheap shot. The little guys struggle with no one clearly at an advantage when, at around 0:30, counter-protester lands an awkward right and the sucker puncher falls head first into the curb. “CRACK!” says asshole’s skull as it crashes into the concrete. 

Racist sucker puncher spends the remainder of the video on the ground. If he isn’t dead, he’s fucked up badly. Shrug. Karma. 

6 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Weaver is formally facing three felony charges for robbery, evidence tampering and obstruction of justice, as well as a misdemeanor domestic charge over an April family fight gone wrong. Weaver’s husband, Gavin Wince, and her brother, Charles Weaver, are facing the same charges.

The incident in question took place on April 25, when Millie Weaver began arguing with and insulting her mother, Felecia McCarron, according to a police report. McCarron started a recording on her phone, in an apparent attempt to catch Weaver, Weaver’s brother, and Weaver’s husband talking about her. The Weavers and Wince allegedly tried to take her phone away in a scuffle, and all three allegedly “wrestled Felicia to the ground.” 

Hi, Felicia.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy