Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

EpxDyxJWwAAwsR_?format=jpg&name=900x900

If there was a "Stupid" Olympics, we would sweep the fucking gold in every goddamned event.  That these fucking mouthbreathers continue with the "but mah counties!" whining, when counties, ummm, don't vote, is world-record level dumbassery.  I'm talking Usain Bolt, Michael Phelps, second-to-none-and-it's-not-even-close levels of achievement.

I hate stupid people so, so, so much.  I hate the fact that we have elevated them to positions of the highest leadership so, so, so, so much more.

• Hook 'Em 1

Not only did Trump win more counties, but the fraudulent electors didn't even tabulate the counties in Alaska or Louisiana...two states that went heavily for Trump.  Their county's votes weren't even included!  FRAUD!  

15 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I would have loved to kick him square in the nuts.

How does one feel when doing this as a grown adult in a store. Is there any reflection going on at all? Is there any moment when you ask “why am I laying on the filthy floor of a big box store with everyone staring at me and a security guard asking me to leave?” 

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

If there was a "Stupid" Olympics, we would sweep the fucking gold in every goddamned event.  That these fucking mouthbreathers continue with the "but mah counties!" whining, when counties, ummm, don't vote, is world-record level dumbassery.  I'm talking Usain Bolt, Michael Phelps, second-to-none-and-it's-not-even-close levels of achievement.

I hate stupid people so, so, so much.  I hate the fact that we have elevated them to positions of the highest leadership so, so, so, so much more.

Well Mr Fancypants City Boy what makes you think Harris County's 1.6 million votes are worth more than the good patriots in Loving County where Donald J Trump was favored by 90 percent of the real Americans in and around Mentone. That's right -- Trump beat Commie Joe there by 80 percentage points, and just because you turn up your nose because that margin is composed of 56 total votes just shows you to be an effete nancy boy who believes in fancy, probably Chicom, arithmetic. 

If what that woman says is true about the UPS store being her private residence whenever she has packages delivered there, this Changes everything we know about Property Law.  It’s the new Blackacre and maybe I have a chance to improve the C I got in that class in 1L

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to post this headline.  

Staten Island Republican Who Shouted ‘Heil Hitler’ at Protest Apologizes by Saying She Actually Meant to Say ‘Mein Führer’

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/staten-island-republican-who-shouted-heil-hitler-at-rally-apologizes-by-saying-she-actually-meant-to-say-mein-fuhrer/

7 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Staten Island Republican Who Shouted ‘Heil Hitler’ at Protest Apologizes by Saying She Actually Meant to Say ‘Mein Führer’

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/staten-island-republican-who-shouted-heil-hitler-at-rally-apologizes-by-saying-she-actually-meant-to-say-mein-fuhrer/

James Franco Reaction GIF

8 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

This fucking simulation, man. If we were playing a game of "Onion headlines, yes or no?", I would have bet it all on "yes" 

But then I drop her name into Google and find this gem.... 

Staten Island borough presidential candidate Leticia Remauro has resigned from the Staten Island Hebrew Public Charter School’s board of trustees after a video surfaced of her saying the phrase “Heil Hitler” during an extended rant while attending a rally outside Mac’s Public House last year.

9 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Screw you, bitch.  Oops, what I meant to say was screw you, you stupid bitch.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy