Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

This was a good watch. Identifies all the crazy groups that were at the capital. It's a cross convergence of conspiracy theorists, right wing militia groups, neo-nazi groups, radical Christianity groups, all sharing their love for Trump

I will try to list all of them

Oath Keepers 

The Oath Keepers, which claims tens of thousands of present and former law enforcement officials and military veterans as members, is one of the largest radical antigovernment groups in the U.S. today. While it claims only to be defending the Constitution, the entire organization is based on a set of baseless conspiracy theories about the federal government working to destroy the liberties of Americans.

Proud Boys

Established in the midst of the 2016 presidential election by VICE Media co-founder Gavin McInnes, the Proud Boys are self-described “western chauvinists” who adamantly deny any connection to the racist “alt-right,” insisting they are simply a fraternal group spreading an “anti-political correctness” and “anti-white guilt” agenda. Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville.

Three Percenters

Three Percenters (also known as 3%ers, III%ers, and Threepers) are anti-government extremists who are part of the militia movement. They compare their hostility to the federal government with the opposition of American patriots to the British during the American Revolution.  The term itself is a reference to a false belief that the number of Americans  who fought against the British during the Revolutionary War amounted to only three percent of the population at the time (historians say that percentage was actually far higher).  

QAnon

QAnon is a wide-ranging, completely unfounded theory that says that President Trump is waging a secret war against elite Satan-worshipping paedophiles in government, business and the media. QAnon believers have speculated that this fight will lead to a day of reckoning where prominent people such as former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will be arrested and executed.

Army of God

Army of God (AOG) is an American Christian terrorist organization, members of which have perpetrated anti-abortion violence. According to the Department of Justice and Department of Homeland Security's joint Terrorism Knowledge Base, the Army of God is an active underground terrorist organization in the United States. In addition to numerous property crimes, the group has committed acts of kidnapping, attempted murder, and murder. The AOG was formed in 1982 and, while sharing a common ideology and tactics, the group's members claim that they rarely communicate with each other; this is known more formally as leaderless resistance. The group forbids those who wish to "take action against baby killing abortionists" from discussing their plans with anyone in advance.

Kekistani Symbol

Kekistan is a fictional country, occupied by kekcstanis who worship the god Kek. Often associated with the alt-right mascot "Pepe the Frog," it's a fiction used by the alt-right to troll liberals and signal their leanings. The “national flag of Kekistan,” said the Southern Poverty Law Center, "mimics a German Nazi war flag, with the Kek logo replacing the swastika and the green replacing the infamous German red. A 4chan logo is emblazoned in the upper left hand corner. Alt-righters are particularly fond of the way the banner trolls liberals who recognize its origins." It often flown at neo-nazi gatherings.

Valknot Symbol

Valknot translates to “knot of slain” in Old Norse, and is considered a symbol of the Norse god Odin. According to the Anti-Defamation League, some Odinists use this as a symbol for white supremacy and their willingness to sacrifice themselves to Odin in battle.

Bonnie Blue Flag

The Bonnie Blue flag — a single white star on a blue background — unofficially represented the Confederacy, according to the Washington Post. Although it was never officially recognized as the Confederate flag, the symbol became widely spread because of “The Bonnie Blue Flag,” a song penned by Harry Macarthy.

• Hook 'Em 2

I take a different tack.  these groups are all kind enough to clearly label themselves, though it admittedly takes some digging and symbol recognition as if a Dan Brown novel was written by Eric Trump.  But this is doing us a favor---these are people we don't have to worry about engaging with in decent society.  People I don't need to hire, people I can make sure never get loans/mortgages through our bank, the children of whom I ensure never get within 50 yards of attending any UT System school, etc.  We can crush a lot of lives without much detective work.  I say, kudos and welcome to idiocracy you shitstains.  

I might be updating this thread all day:

I mean, the video’s funny. Don’t get me wrong. But hard to watch without thinking, “what fucking planet do these people live on?” Biden is going to replace the American flag? This is our country? Who’s taking it from you? President Trump save us from the Devil?

I’m just confused, a little sad, a little afraid.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Have the mass suicides started yet?

I mean, some hyperbole....but there WILL be Q-related suicides.  When people realize the cult they have made their entire life is a lie, some of them will crack.  It's human nature.

I'm mostly surprised that there weren't any acts of violence aimed at the inauguration or Biden.  But the day ain't over.  Seriously, over the next 100 days, when some of these folks realize/decide to take matters into their own hands could be dangerous.

1 hour ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

goddammit...Herschel needs to put that little shit on some road crew pouring asphalt.

but instead...this screaming banshee fucktwit is what he let's loose on the rest of humanity...as if the suckage of his football career wasn't enough.

azinPo8g_400x400.jpg

Holy shit, thought you were joking.  Damn, the dude's got all his daddy's stupidity and then some. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I mean, some hyperbole....but there WILL be Q-related suicides.  When people realize the cult they have made their entire life is a lie, some of them will crack.  It's human nature.
I'm mostly surprised that there weren't any acts of violence aimed at the inauguration or Biden.  But the day ain't over.  Seriously, over the next 100 days, when some of these folks realize/decide to take matters into their own hands could be dangerous.

Re: QAnon suicide... It'll be a mass shooting, and we'll all think it's just a mass shooting, but it'll be these people cracking. Sadly I think it's just a matter of time.

Asked about the sudden rash of suicides among his most ardent followers Trump said,  "Meh, it was probably Covid-19.  You know how they like to double-count..." 

Jane should be the one suing if this isn't true.  If I was Lindell, I'd be walking around handing out printed copies of the article, telling everyone "Y'all read this?  I fucked Jane Krackowski."

Edited by Beau Vine
fixed my r button

Just now, Kyrie Eleison

goddammit...Herschel needs to put that little shit on some road crew pouring asphalt.

but instead...this screaming banshee fucktwit is what he let's loose on the rest of humanity...as if the suckage of his football career wasn't enough.

azinPo8g_400x400.jpg

What's the issue with the kid?

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Does this go here?

This is about where the new congressional district is supposed to go - and it won't be a Republican district either. 

Also, it's Greeley and Greeley smells like shit. 

That can't be real.  Nobody would use MCFISH and MACDONALDS in the same tweet.  Everybody knows what the fish sandwich is called and everybody knows it's McDonald's, not MAC.  He's trying to be clever or something in anticipation of lent or something.  I dunno, he's not that smart.  But this is not a real tweet.  Unless he was trying to be ironic about the "Karen" movement. 

But the guy is an on-air talent  for one of the most prominent propaganda platforms since Joseph Goebbels tuesday night radio shows.  He's not gonna bother tweeting out a complaint about a Filet-o-Fish unless he thought he was being irreverent.  

It would be like Goebbels taking out a recording crew with him through the streets of Krakow and telling his listeners, "Look, it's really hard to get a good McBagel in this town" and then have some bakery owner say, "Yeah, well...who's fault is that?"  

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy