Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

There is no reason that the people with means can’t make 1000 shirts for that rally of beautiful minds and not sell them for 20 each. I can’t, but I want to and will if given a great warehouse deal.

Could put surlyhorns.com and give 10% to site if there’s an angel investor

Edited by StassneyHorn

4 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

There is no reason that the people with means can’t make 1000 shirts for that rally of beautiful minds and not sell them for 20 each. I can’t, but I want to and will if given a great warehouse deal.

Could put surlyhorns.com and give 10% to site if there’s an angel investor

We really should get in on grifting Republicans.  

If we don't, that's just money that's going to be used by other grifters to hold more such events and sell more such merchandise.

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

We really should get in on grifting Republicans.  

If we don't, that's just money that's going to be used by other grifters to hold more such events and sell more such merchandise.

I’m an atheist but I’ve been through enough Christian indoctrination and I’ve read enough of the Bible that I could probably make a living as a preacher. I know the right words to say. The only problem that gets in my way is that I have a moral code. But I can’t help but wonder, if I converted someone into a faith in which I don’t believe, would they truly be saved? (I mean, according to the mystics who actually believe that nonsense.)

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’m an atheist but I’ve been through enough Christian indoctrination and I’ve read enough of the Bible that I could probably make a living as a preacher. I know the right words to say. The only problem that gets in my way is that I have a moral code. But I can’t help but wonder, if I converted someone into a faith in which I don’t believe, would they truly be saved? (I mean, according to the mystics who actually believe that nonsense.)

Almost there.  You're gonna need an AK 47, a maga hat and a medical procedure to move your eyes w/in a centimeter of each other. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Almost there.  You're gonna need an AK 47, a maga hat and a medical procedure to move your eyes w/in a centimeter of each other. 

I figure my greatest weakness in the endeavor would be preaching a love for all people regardless of who they are or where they come from. That might give me away. 

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I figure my greatest weakness in the endeavor would be preaching a love for all people regardless of who they are or where they come from. That might give me away. 

Nonsense. Jesus did that pretty much every day of his life, and he's still got his name all over all kinds of merch. Granted, he's been cut out of the deal, but I maintain that's because he didn't insist on having royalties written into his contract, not because of being more moral than his nominal followers.

• Haha 1

Apparently this is a real thing:

So what exactly is the point of this? There’s not a single political candidate attending, not a fundraising event (though I’m sure the headliners will have a gift game set up)... this is just a white grievance circle jerk

Guest Lobo
26 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Openly Flamboyant?  Is there such a thing as reserved or closeted flamboyance?  

It's like "unfettered"...you never hear of anyone going anywhere "fettered"  

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

I'm sure he'd much rather have something shoved down his closeted throat. 

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Openly Flamboyant?  Is there such a thing as reserved or closeted flamboyance?  

Anybody "triggered" by a flamboyantly gay man is not very secure in their masculinity.

They are one step away from being "triggered" by a Southern dandy who has never been married, never been seen with a woman, and who is currently sitting on the Senate Judiciary Committee.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

On 5/27/2021 at 7:19 AM, gmr548 said:

So what exactly is the point of this? There’s not a single political candidate attending, not a fundraising event (though I’m sure the headliners will have a gift game set up)... this is just a white grievance circle jerk

The grift. Its always about the grift.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

So let me make sure I am clear....A grown adult saw a film that was released in 2021, and this has somehow ruined his entire childhood, that I'm assuming took place in the previous century?  How?  I can't imagine anything I might see this year that would make me think that the time of my life that happened over 30 years ago was ruined.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

So let me make sure I am clear....A grown adult saw a film that was released in 2021, and this has somehow ruined his entire childhood, that I'm assuming took place in the previous century?  How?  I can't imagine anything I might see this year that would make me think that the time of my life that happened over 30 years ago was ruined.  

Animated GIF

Guest Lobo

So he's a few weeks away from the now silent dogs talking to him via telepathy telling him to kill? Sounds about right for 2021.  

Guest Lobo

I think one of the two uncles lived in the basement and the other one just popped by all the time?  I stopped watching when it became obvious Aunt Becky was not going to participate in the beach vacation episode in a thong.  Little did I know what she'd be willing to trade years later, in real life, for access to UT scholarship/athletic roster spots .

I didn’t watch Full House because it seemed like it sucked. I watched My Two Dads for a little bit because I think Paul Reiser is funny, but it mostly sucked too. But teenage me liked the daughter and her friend so I probably watched it more than was worth watching. 

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I think one of the two uncles lived in the basement and the other one just popped by all the time?  I stopped watching when it became obvious Aunt Becky was not going to participate in the beach vacation episode in a thong.  Little did I know what she'd be willing to trade years later, in real life, for access to UT scholarship/athletic roster spots .

Man. Aunt Becky. Yum. 

On 6/2/2021 at 7:19 AM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

You know, I saw the Navarro quote before I saw the movie, and just assumed there was actually an "openly flamboyant gay in the movie". And instead, all there was was the Bowie look-alike thrift store owner. Probably gay? Maybe? I mean, doesn't matter, but.. not even remotely "openly flamboyant gay". No more so than Ziggy Stardust himself, who married a supermodel, and often lamented not actually being gay because it might have been better for his career if he had been. So, yeah. Ignorant bigot, end of story.

• Hook 'Em 2

She is either awful at sex….or is having sex with 20 dudes at the same time. With these evangelical types, there’s really no middle ground. And with the male ones, there’s not even a “doesn’t have sex” option: the only two options are lots of sex with multiple women, or with multiple dudes.

Seriously, Milo is trying the conversion schtick? He couldn't be more unbelievable if he plastered an "I want Jesus' cock!" bumpersticker on his forehead. Nobody. NO. BODY. is buying the bullshit, Milo. You're gayer than a $3, and you always have been and always will be. It's who you are, sweetie, own it.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy