Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

She is either awful at sex….or is having sex with 20 dudes at the same time. With these evangelical types, there’s really no middle ground. And with the male ones, there’s not even a “doesn’t have sex” option: the only two options are lots of sex with multiple women, or with multiple dudes.

I feel I may've missed my calling...

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

She is either awful at sex….or is having sex with 20 dudes at the same time. With these evangelical types, there’s really no middle ground. And with the male ones, there’s not even a “doesn’t have sex” option: the only two options are lots of sex with multiple women, or with multiple dudes.

She is a former heroin and meth addict who literally ran drugs for a Mexican cartel. 

That's where the GOP is at. I mean, I understand giving people a second chance, but she's up there on her high horse tossing rocks at people, when not too long ago she was doing all kinds of shit for Mexican cartels.

Guest Lobo
2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Sure, that ONE time.

jonestowntdih.jpg

Except for the kids involved, that was freakin' hilarious.  I wish Trumpers would follow suit and just expedite what we all know is coming...

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, abusive religious cult leader is a GREAT choice if you want to have sex with lots of women.

WACO-12.jpg

It doesn't always end well, of course.....

branch-davidian-fire-01-gty-jc-180103_16

Is that Rose from Ozark in the bottom right?

I’m looking at the members of that audience trying to find at least one person with the proper response to that nonsense, and not a single green shirt guy amongst them.  

I mean seriously, this is the only way to respond to crazy like that.

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

In fairness she only seemed positive about the magnetism aspect, since it’s all over the Internet. She admitted the 5g theory has not yet been proven. Lol. 

The little air quotes around "yet to be defined" when describing an "interface" between what "they" suspect to occur between the vaccine and outside tech really takes Dunning Kruger to high levels.

Also: 5G is not a theory in the strictest sense of the word unless one means conspiracy theory. IMO, part of the problem the world is facing is   legitimizing random babblings and elevating them to rational discussion as if they were not random babblings. We're not all sitting around the agora saying "hey, she could be like Copernicus and is on to something here." Which is why I sometimes have problems with the use of the word 'theory' when joined with conspiracy.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The little air quotes around "yet to be defined" when describing an "interface" between what "they" suspect to occur between the vaccine and outside tech really takes Dunning Kruger to high levels.

Also: 5G is not a theory in the strictest sense of the word unless one means conspiracy theory. IMO, part of the problem the world is facing is   legitimizing random babblings and elevating them to rational discussion as if they were not random babblings. We're not all sitting around the agora saying "hey, she could be like Copernicus and is on to something here." Which is why I sometimes have problems with the use of the word 'theory' when joined with conspiracy.

Amen. Our wedding video has one of my wife's uncles... old dude who had just lost his dairy farm, and shortly thereafter, his marbles... ranting to our Hindu wedding videographer about "Slavery... of the mind..." and somehow linking it to chemtrails and powdered donuts and God knows what all else. I think about him any time the subject of Stephenville, Texas, comes up. Fortunately, that's not very often.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Amen. Our wedding video has one of my wife's uncles... old dude who had just lost his dairy farm, and shortly thereafter, his marbles... ranting to our Hindu wedding videographer about "Slavery... of the mind..." and somehow linking it to chemtrails and powdered donuts and God knows what all else. I think about him any time the subject of Stephenville, Texas, comes up. Fortunately, that's not very often.

I loved powdered donuts when I was a child.

Now I hate them.

Sure, it could be because I developed a more sophisticated palate, and don't like getting powdered sugar everywhere....OR, it could be because I've DONE THE RESEARCH, and I'M NOT GONNA BE ONE OF YOU SHEEPLE.  You figure out which it is.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Now I hate them.

Sure, it could be because I developed a more sophisticated palate, and don't like getting powdered sugar everywhere....OR, it could be because I've DONE THE RESEARCH, and I'M NOT GONNA BE ONE OF YOU SHEEPLE.  You figure out which it is.

I thought it was because every time you eat powdered donuts, ball bearings start flying at your face because magnets.

17 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Interested in seeing this video. 

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

I'M NOT GONNA BE ONE OF YOU SHEEPLE

This reminded me of an SUV I saw today but couldn't get pictures. This lady had the Trump 2020, Q, and a sticker that, I shit you not... read NOT A SHEEP! 

Twas the daily reminder just how far off base we are as a society that I didn't need. 

/csb

23 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

This reminded me of an SUV I saw today but couldn't get pictures. This lady had the Trump 2020, Q, and a sticker that, I shit you not... read NOT A SHEEP! 

Twas the daily reminder just how far off base we are as a society that I didn't need. 

/csb

Wonder what she would've said if asked whether she follows Jesus....

I was messing around in some right wing areas of social media and you all may have heard of a tweeter/Gab/ personality who calls himself 'Catturd"?

Maybe you haven't. Well, this person had a tweet retweeted by Trump maybe four years ago(?) and it took off and he gained followers and it escalated his notoriety among the cult. He is fond of white power type tweets, fart videos, and when Gab in its second version gained steam, he did too.

But apparently he got a little too greedy and decided to make some money off the cult. So he formed an LLC. Gave it a name. And I've been following the twitter world as they decided that it was time this fellow who fucked around, found out: click on her account for the full thread, about 12 tweets in all.

Now I hate them.
Bienets tho?

And the chocolate one melt into a mess before I even leave the boat ramp in the morning.

On 6/6/2021 at 6:01 PM, HenryJames said:

I know a guy from Guangdong, and he volunteered this advice: “Don’t eat dog. If you do, all dogs will bark at you.” 

We were talking about eating different animals, and I had mentioned a recipe for salt crusted peacock. Then the dude’s wife told me he had eaten dog, after which he offered  his warning.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy