Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

4 minutes ago, Captainant said:

And you're completely ignoring the sweeping voter suppression laws that just got passed in GA, under the signature of Kemp. Which is going to make a future democratic sweeping victory much more difficult.

No, I'm not glossing over it - it truly sucks and I've posted plenty about that in other threads, but like I said, it's going to make it harder for plenty of Republicans to vote as well.  Abrams is an incredibly intelligent woman, and she and the folks she's working with are educating voters.  While I'm not a Democrat, I have a lot of respect for her, and think she is working to make sure that Dem turnout is higher than the last time she faced off against Kemp.  

The Dems in Georgia are not sitting around on their asses whining about what might happen, they are actively working to make sure it doesn't.

4 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Chemotherapy takes a hell of a lot out of cancer's sails. But unless you excise and remove every last remnant of it, it will only ever grow back more insidiously and harder to kill.

That's a horrible analogy, because Q went away and none of the predictions happened.

A better analogy would be the whole 2012 movement, because like with Q, none of the predictions panned out.

Unless the Mayans were dyslexic and it was 2021 and not 2012.

24 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

That mob of brownshirts was committed, and Hitler wanted power and control over Europe and to use that to destroy the Communist and Jews.

Trump ultimately wants money.  

The Republican "mob" is not committed.  @aggie08 put it better than I did:

"A sizeable number of people that own a shit ton of guns think that a presidential election was stolen from Their President, the current sitting President is a pawn for China and his radical left puppet masters, anybody who speaks out against the liberal agenda is cancelled by mainstream and social media, and their brave brothers in arms on Jan 6 are being incarcerated for daring to try to stop the the insertion of a tyrannical government. If you truly believe those things to be true, what could be a bigger call to action?? Yet, all we have is more faux outrage and internet diatribes.

So, they're either A) Gigantic gaping pussies, or B) Have a nagging sensation in their brains that this is all just performance art, and their anger is being manipulated, so best to just observe and yell from the sidelines."

Wishy washy and non committed today can be something else entirely in a couple of years if these people that don't outright reject this bullshit start to sense that overall public sentiment is trending GOP. Lots of people just want to be on the winning team. I just go by my observations, but things seem far nuttier and more desperate than just one year ago. are we better off with the MTGs, Boeberts, and  Cawthorns in DC? Doubtful.

Sure the firewall kinda sorta held up last go around, but will it against a fire twice as hot? Cause thats where we're heading. The margins are razor thin in the Congressional balance of power, and if shit gets worse, you may be surprised what transpires. I by no means consider it a certainty, but if 47% of people can buy into this bullshit, it doesnt take a whole lot to get to 50+%. 

image.png.054b40d44ef0174d76a18f35e0b1d85e.png

• Rage+1 1

18 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Wishy washy and non committed today can be something else entirely in a couple of years if these people that don't outright reject this bullshit start to sense that overall public sentiment is trending GOP. Lots of people just want to be on the winning team. I just go by my observations, but things seem far nuttier and more desperate than just one year ago. are we better off with the MTGs, Boeberts, and  Cawthorns in DC? Doubtful.

Their God King Emperor told them to be there on January 6th.  He told them the election was stolen, and this after he spent months telling them it would be stolen.  He told them Biden was a puppet of other countries.  Their fellow patriots are sitting in jail, losing jobs and businesses and facing prison. Qanon told them that if the Democrats got into power, they'd expand on the satan worship in the country, and would use the military to haul child sex slaves around.

Where is a bigger call-to-action than that?  

Do they need the heavens to open up and a Caucasian Jesus to descend on a heavenly staircase before they are moved to action?  Because Trump did everything he could to get the true believers to show up on the 6th and to continue fighting against the steal or whatever, and they apparently don't give a fuck.

Guest Lobo

Fuck yeah, 54 states.  You forgot about Ivanka Peaks, Marina del Barron, Tiffany Springs, and Ericsburg. 

Ericsburg?  

It's a little, bitty place.  

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't Reverend Jim the guy in real life that was found to be stalking teenage girls on LSU's campus?  He was arrested on one count, maybe more.  

5 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I would like to confront this guy, point at his patch, and say "JOE BIDEN WON ON YOUR WATCH, AND DONALD TRUMP LOST ON YOUR WATCH, AND PRESIDENT TRUMP HAD TO GO TO FLORIDA, BECAUSE YOU LET HIM DOWN ON YOUR WATCH! YOU LET DOWN DONALD TRUMP ON YOUR WATCH, DO YOU KNOW WHAT DONALD TRUMP THINKS OF YOU LETTING HIM DOWN ON YOUR WATCH?  YOU'RE JUST HERE PARADING AROUND PRETENDING TO DO SOMETHING EVEN THOUGH YOU LET DONALD TRUMP DOWN ON YOUR WATCH!"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I would like to confront this guy, point at his patch, and say "JOE BIDEN WON ON YOUR WATCH, AND DONALD TRUMP LOST ON YOUR WATCH, AND PRESIDENT TRUMP HAD TO GO TO FLORIDA, BECAUSE YOU LET HIM DOWN ON YOUR WATCH! YOU LET DOWN DONALD TRUMP ON YOUR WATCH, DO YOU KNOW WHAT DONALD TRUMP THINKS OF YOU LETTING HIM DOWN ON YOUR WATCH?  YOU'RE JUST HERE PARADING AROUND PRETENDING TO DO SOMETHING EVEN THOUGH YOU LET DONALD TRUMP DOWN ON YOUR WATCH!"

and he'll wonder what his watch has to do with anything. it's not smart or anything, it just tells time

22 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

pulp_fiction-copia_7180611.jpg?itok=qG88

• Haha 3

Hey @Lobo, spitballing here, but whatever grifting group we start, we need to make memberships and/or donations in the following amounts

• $17.76 a month
  • $1,776 donation gets you in the special club.
  • etc.

I have the same email address for over 15 years, so I am getting shitloads of email spam from back when I was a Republican, and I check my spam folder every now and then, and they are fucking obsessed with the number 1776.

I may start a thread with some of the better spam emails that we can use for ideas.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy