Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

On the one hand, this stupid shit causes a lot of grief for the schools and public officials who have to come out and say they aren't lowering tables or putting in kitty litter boxes or whatever.

But on the other hand, I love that Round Rock is the one getting attacked by Allen West, by idiots claiming they are nurturing furries, etc.  This is not your daddy's Round Rock.

On the one hand, this stupid shit causes a lot of grief for the schools and public officials who have to come out and say they aren't lowering tables or putting in kitty litter boxes or whatever.
But on the other hand, I love that Round Rock is the one getting attacked by Allen West, by idiots claiming they are nurturing furries, etc.  This is not your daddy's Round Rock.
I'm gonna start leaving stuffed animals by her yard signs when I see them.
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

He’s single, ladies.

I'm not, but he might try a little reading instead of tweeting. I recommend Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. I admit that physical appearance informs first attraction, but humans are so much more than that. It is those invisible essentials that form lasting relationships.

note to self:  open up plastic surgery clinics exclusively for Incels.  Masculinity Rejuvenation Center.  

"Making Alphas Gorgeous Again"   MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Lobo

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

He’s single, ladies.

I know what an incel is, but I was listening to a podcast yesterday where they discussed incels and interviewed a woman who did a documentary on them, called Shy Boys, and holy fuck I had no clue even close to the level or derangement and danger that is encouraged by that community. High level mental illness shit. 

Also this was in the comments and I chuckled:
Incel Inside : r/sbubby

Edited by SydneyCarton

What none of them want to admit is that it's not their looks that's the problem, it's their shitty personality.  Their looks don't always help, but come on.  I've seen some freaking monstrous looking people who had no trouble finding partners because they bring something to the table deeper than their Rocky Dennis face.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

What none of them want to admit is that it's not their looks that's the problem, it's their shitty personality.  Their looks don't always help, but come on.  I've seen some freaking monstrous looking people who had no trouble finding partners because they bring something to the table deeper than their Rocky Dennis face.

reminds me of that douchebag incel that went on a killing spree a few years ago. he was an incredibly good-looking guy, but he was clearly dogshit to the core. if only we valued mental health in this country as much as we do guns.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 1

We talked about this about ~4 months ago on some other thread.  It's a demographer who is a tenured Ivy League professor (not that that makes him beyond question).  But he was pointing out real, real basic simple shit.  Men are not going to college at the highest rate since the Great Depression.  Women are outlearning and outearning them (good thing, IMO---but another topic).  They are starting to not run in the same social circles.  So undereducated men, with still very honorable jobs but not the potential for big earnings down the road, are just not getting around the kind of women they want to be with---at best.  At worst---they are getting around no women.  Combine all that with political and religious radicalization and access to more guns and drugs than "Eric Clapton's fendAR-15 Festival featuring a 9-minute 'Cocaine' solo."  It's not a good recipe.  It's what's happened in all of the other nations we've tried to reboot in the last 80 years.  We think it won't happen here 'cause we're 'Murica...but actually we're the perfect jumping off point for this shit.  

And 80% of these asshats are gonna be swayed by the no-pussiest getting cat I know.  /boomerang

6 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Incels- another data point supporting the "Social media is killing us" thesis.

Narrator: he types while sitting in a room alone on a laptop.

2nd Narrator: yeah, but he's happily married, gainfully employed, and has friends irl.

yeah, I think it's more the bolded (or lack thereof) than social media, but SM definitely makes it worse

And they're both going to be executed by a Mexican Drug Cartel for talking too much about the border.  And given the last seasons of Silver Spoons, Ozark, and Arrested Development...I'm honestly okay with that.  

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I'm not surprised.  Trumpkins are extremely easy to manipulate these days (hence The Big Lie).  Hell, their ability to be manipulated is why Trump was able to win in 2016.

not surprised either. I just like to keep reminding those here who perpetuate this shit that they're being manipulated by nerds around the globe.

• Hook 'Em 1

Of course he does.

"A Pennsylvania man who hosts an anti-government podcast called the “Alt-Right Armory,” on which he has encouraged listeners to target “not only police, but ‘legislators, lobbyists, and left-wing billionaires’ for assassination with explosives,” is accused of having “amassed an arsenal of fully automatic machine guns,” according to court filings.

Joseph Paul Berger, a 32-year-old Navy veteran who lives with his parents in Bethlehem Township, was arrested Feb. 7 by federal agents who say they found 13 unregistered machine guns and 12 illegal silencers in a locked room in the basement of the family’s home. The cache included, among other models, eight AK-style rifles, two C308 .308 Winchester caliber rifles, two MP5K submachine guns, and one RPK-style machine gun, according to a detention memo filed by prosecutors."

More:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/alt-podcaster-charged-over-arsenal-203914042.html

Charlie Kirk has to be pretty frustrated this week.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/firm-saw-2440-million-potential-in-charlie-kirk-e2-80-99s-e2-80-98america-first-e2-80-99-academy-then-its-plans-fell-apart/ar-AATBwZ3

Turning Point USA, the youth group led by pro-Trump activist Charlie Kirk, sought to entice investors last year with a new foray in the culture wars: an academy aimed at students failed by schools “poisoning our youth with anti-American ideas.” 

A company in the early stages of realizing Kirk’s vision was anticipating millions in revenue from Turning Point Academy — part of an effort to market K-12 curriculum to families seeking an “America-first education.” 

A document circulated within StrongMind, an education firm in Arizona where programmers had begun work on the project, noted plans to open the online academy by the fall of 2022 and assessed its “potential to generate over $40MM in gross revenue at full capacity (10K students).” 

The firm’s plans disintegrated last week amid a Washington Post investigation and backlash from StrongMind employees concerned about the prospect of Turning Point-directed lesson plans. A key subcontractor tapped to prepare course material also backed out after learning that Kirk’s group was the ultimate client. The 28-year-old activist, who boasts 1.7 million Twitter followers, has championed former president Donald Trump’s baseless claim that widespread fraud cost him reelection and has scorned demands for racial justice that followed the 2020 murder of a Black man at the hands of the Minneapolis police, calling George Floyd a “scumbag.” 

Kirk still intends to open the academy, though with other partners, said a spokesman, Andrew Kolvet, who called the agreement with StrongMind “nonbinding and nonexclusive.”

If my public education math isn't failing me, they were going to charge parents $4,000 a kid per year for a fucking online school.

That's some pretty good grifting, props to them for trying.  That could have been millions, probably an easy $10 million or more, in profit.

So we're all agreed though that our band name is League of Sexual Anarchy, right?  I mean, I've never ever seen those three words together in the same sentence, and I read A LOT of smut.  So Kudos to Kirk on advancing the English language at least.  

Poor kid was just trying to out-Shapiro, Ben Shapiro.  But he flew too close to the sun on wings of erotica.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy