Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

3 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Comments are gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoyed this one:

The cognitive dissonance of these groups has always astounded me. Somehow working through a constitutional process is unconstitutional so they will violate the constitution (insurrection) to protect the constitution.

3 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I always like it when “Constitutionalists” have no idea how the Constitution works.

They basically ignore everything that doesn’t make them think they can avoid taxes and have whatever gun they want.

The scary thing is the guy that wrote that thread is a Yale law graduate, he likely knows how the Constitution works but just doesn't care.

43 minutes ago, F250 said:

The scary thing is the guy that wrote that thread is a Yale law graduate, he likely knows how the Constitution works but just doesn't care.

Exactly.

People half worried about black people rioting in Dallas after the police shooting but meanwhile militia groups and the radical cleric is a large Dallas church are calling for civil war but they’re white.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I always like it when “Constitutionalists” have no idea how the Constitution works.

They basically ignore everything that doesn’t make them think they can avoid taxes and have whatever gun they want.

the people who would rather be russians than democrats are the patriots

giphy.gif

Posobiec is a straight up troll and a harbinger of disinformation. He is the political version of Liucci, his primary function is to keep the simpletons fat, dumb and happy. "Trump is the savior of mankind and paying Jimbo $75 Million will result in t-sip tears."

20 minutes ago, F250 said:

Posobiec is a straight up troll and a harbinger of disinformation. He is the political version of Liucci, his primary function is to keep the simpletons fat, dumb and happy. "Trump is the savior of mankind and paying Jimbo $75 Million will result in t-sip tears."

He’s one of the original pizzagaters 

20 hours ago, F250 said:

They keep talking about how the Dems are the "domestic enemies of the Constitution", and yet none of these chuckle-fucks is actually willing to take up arms and attack the very people they consider to be "domestic enemies of the Constitution".

Instead, they just fucking whine on twitter like 12 year-olds.

27 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They keep talking about how the Dems are the "domestic enemies of the Constitution", and yet none of these chuckle-fucks is actually willing to take up arms and attack the very people they consider to be "domestic enemies of the Constitution".

Instead, they just fucking whine on twitter like 12 year-olds.

Having seen the crowds at Trump rallies I can say the threat is minimal at best.

Georgia Citizens, "Let's hoist up this Confederate Flag!  It's our heritage!" 

Every other American, "Isn't the flag of the side that got its ass kicked in the Civil War?"

Georgia Citizens, "Yeah, but we lost with dignity and grace!  Damn Yankees!"  

Every other America, "So it's basically a 160-year old Participation Trophy?"

All the flags, all the statues, all the heritage.  All of them participation trophies, idols to a time that should know its own mortality.  Our southerners laugh at other countries who have losing sides from their own Civil Wars flying their old flags.  But our dumbasses do it because suddenly it's "Heritage Week/Pumpkin Patch."  

What the fuck is that brainless twit even yammering about?  Some of the longest-running and most successful sitcoms in history were cancelled because.....some liberal wanted to put on a show that wouldn't even come out for decade(s)?

They don't even tell lies that could fit into reality.  They're just flat out insane rambling.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Black.  Gay.  Kenyan.  Muslim.  Democrat.

If they could cook up a way to call him at least part messican, they'd hit a perfect Republican Hate Bingo.

You left out Reader. I always enjoyed the pictures of him reading, and he read a lot. Apparently that bothers some people. You know, 'uppity' and all that.

Edit to add-I assume he still reads, but he read a lot when he was in office, and I appreciated that.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
clarity

this simulation gets worser all the time:

A YouTuber who found online fame by peeing into his own mouth on camera is running for Congress. Peak 2019.

Joey Salads, as far as we’re aware, has no experience in the world of politics, so obviously he’s playing his hand at running for a seat in New York’s 11th District, which is an unsettlingly familiar tale for many.

Salads successfully racked up millions of online followers thanks to his outlandish pranks which included wearing a Nazi garb to a Trump rally.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/youtuber-joey-salad-running-for-congress-drank-own-urine-for-views/amp/

Edited by elfenix

19 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

You left out Reader. I always enjoyed the pictures of him reading, and he read a lot. Apparently that bothers some people. You know, 'uppity' and all that.

Edit to add-I assume he still reads, but he read a lot when he was in office, and I appreciated that.

Obligatory:

• Like 1

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy