Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

Remember when Clear Lake Horn, Tahoe, and others would jokingly call Obama "The Messiah" because they thought the left worshipped him in a cult-like manner?  It's almost as if every one of their projections of how terrible Obama and the left were from 2008-2016 have manifested in Trump and now they've all now completely embraced it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Remember when Clear Lake Horn, Tahoe, and others would jokingly call Obama "The Messiah" because they thought the left worshipped him in a cult-like manner?  It's almost as if every one of their projections of how terrible Obama and the left were from 2008-2016 have manifested in Trump and now they've all now completely embraced it.

It’s the “every accusation is a confession” thing....and it really is breathtakingly on-target.
Everything they said they hated about Obama...they now love/do. Except for the being black part. And spicy mustard.

5 hours ago, Tom said:

Every time a Republican makes an accusation it’s a projection. It’s been that way for years. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

L O FUCKING L, that's amazing.

Actually it’s really not. Ayn Rands true philosophy was pretend you’re a libertarian capitalist while at the same time just go ahead and steal everything you possible can, especially from the government since it’s the best thing to steal from. She is basically the founder of the modern Republican Party. 

Edited by JimmyJames

44 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Actually it’s really not. Ayn Rands true philosophy was pretend you’re a libertarian capitalist while at the same time just go ahead and steal everything you possible can, especially from the government since it’s the best thing to steal from. She is basically the founder of the modern Republican Party. 

They're especially attracted to her fierce atheism. 

Went to chiconteague for several days this holiday weekend. Was told on a tour that Obama sold more guns during his presidency that he had to be getting a cut of the sales, COVID was a liberal hoax, bill clinton tanked the post office, Virginia and Northams family were ashamed of their governor (didn’t mention blackface) and more. These were one sided conversations since I wasn’t responding.  But I did snap this photo on the way out. 

D3449772-89EC-466D-ACC4-39CF9E932F34.jpeg

A few years ago, an acquaintance forwarded photos of Fucheck in uniform to retired Navy Seal Don Shipley, of Virginia, who works to expose impersonators. Shipley noticed that the uniform featured a mishmash of bars and insignia pins that might fool the lay person, but were not authentic.

spacer.png

Guest Lobo
1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

Oh hey everybody, it's Commander FuckCheck.  Yeah, too bad some of his battle ribbons don't match up with his pretend service record.  Nor does his age match his Purple Heart's claim that he had already made Commander by 1989.  31 years ago, claiming he was in the Navy for 35 years.  So he made O-5 in 4 years?  Damn impressive considering that's never been done before in the history of the Navy.  But I think all you Trumpers should be very proud of his service to our nation.  

Didn't want to sully up the John Lewis thread, so I thought I would post here TexAgs thoughts on the matter.  

There is no question he did many great things in his life, championed some great causes, but no one should be a 17-term member of Congress.

He is an example for people who want to bring about change through non-violent protest, he is also an example of why we need term limits.

Politically? No he wasn't a great man. I do feel sorry for his family though and their loss. Sin and death suck. but that's part of living.

I feel for his family and will pray for them in their time of need, will not speak ill of the man, but I'm sorry, as a nation, politically speaking we are better with him no longer in Congress

Regardless of your views he was a great man.

No. He wasn't.

I don't have anything nice to say about him so I'll just...not.

He was not a great man. Politically he championed progressive causes and those causes have brought great harm to our country.

I am sorry for his family, but as has been said, John Lewis is a prime example of the need for term limits. And I say that for Democrats and Republicans and Independents. Serving our country as an elected official was never intended to be a career. Having access to that kind of power eventually breeds corruption, even from the best. It's too easy to lose perspective when you've been out of the private sector for twenty or thirty years. Twelve years maximum for any single position and then go home and live under the laws you created. Our country would be better off.

Dude was a one hit wonder...nothing useful out of him since the sixties.

he was a truly medicore (at best) intellect

Why is it always necessary to be politically correct?

John Lewis was not a great man. While he was involved in a great cause which was the end of segregation he was a man that made is entire living and legacy off of the bones of Martin Luther King, Jr. He was a product of his time just like the men whose statues that are being torn down by the racist cancel culture crowd now.

John Lewis had a disdain for white people (especially conservatives) and you can understand why since he likely had his butt whipped by racist whites in the 60s. However, being at the site of a crime does not make one a great man. John Lewis never crossed the aisle and I can't think of one piece of legislation that John Lewis authored that made my country better. Most of his legislation even proposed was to make the majority white Americans to pay for the countries sins of the past on slavery.

Why was he great? He never made me feel great. He never inspired me. His speeches never inspired me. He was not really much like Martin Luther King Jr who inspired and continues to inspire generations past and present.

Even though I do not believe he was a great man I truly am sorry for his family's loss. Death always is a horrible thing.

Or you are politically correct and just can't see the obvious. He did not make two cents difference in the lives of average Americans for his 17 terms in Congress for which he was ONLY elected because he was an errand boy for MLK, Jr.

I wonder were the guys in Elvis's posse great men too?

Why should I care about him passing over the millions of babies killed due to actions by people like him (Democrats) over the same decades he has been on the public dime?

Sorry, I don't care when a politician dies. They're my employees, not royalty.

That being said, I hope his family (who should love him, bad or good) can find closure.

What happened to the investigation of his wife ?
Nothing ever happens.

I was told if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

And?

Lewis made it both political and personal when he boycotted Trump's inauguration because he was a partisan ass. What Trump said was good enough for him.

He was a very bad and wicked man who supported the murder of many innocent unborn humans. I hope in his final days he saw the error of his ways and pleaded to God for forgiveness.

I hope his family shuns the type of evil he supported and engaged in.

I wonder if they ever fantasize about which of these guys they could have been.

woolworth_courtMikeOBrien_t670.jpg?b3f6a 

Perhaps a bit macabre but no other place to put this:

EdpnpbbWAAAmh7j?format=jpg&name=large

Adams, a former professor of criminology at UNCW, and author of "Feminists Say the Darndest Things: A Politically Incorrect Professor Confronts 'Womyn' on Campus," was set to retire August 1, Chancellor Jose V. Sartarelli said in a statement posted on the university's website.

"Over the past several weeks, many of you have inquired about the status of a UNCW faculty member, Dr. Mike Adams, in light of the public attention generated by comments he made on his personal social media channels," Sartarelli said. "We can now share the update that after a discussion with Chancellor Sartarelli, Dr. Adams has decided to retire from UNCW, effective August 1, 2020."

As part of his retirement, Adams received $504,702 from the university for lost salary and lost retirement benefits, Spectrum News 1 reported.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/23/us/mike-adams-dead-university-of-north-carolina-wilmington-tweets/index.html

Spoiler

Crashing Blue Lives Matter rally in a pig costume

Trump rally with an "Allah Bless America" sign.  Another friend is playing the part of an over-the-top conservative.

Another Blue Lives Matter rally with an "All Pigs Matter" sign.

Another Trump rally with "Allah Bless America." 

Spoilered for long cat videos.  Anyone heard of this Michael Picard guy?  His videos have been showing up in my Reddit feed the past few days.  He just shows up at Trump rallies and Blue Lives Matter rallies to troll Trump supporters and conservative with offensive signs like "All Pigs Matter", "Allah Bless America" and then acts like he doesn't understand why people are losing their shit.  They're pretty long, but I found them funny.  It's amazing he hasn't legitimately gotten his ass kicked at one of these things.

• Hook 'Em 3

Dude, even the Nazi Party had membership standards. 

pretty sure these two redneck fucksticks would have been weeded out at the great Wal-Mart Beer Aisle Putsch 

Edited by Lobo

I’d like to hunt Republicans while riding an elephant - while turban wearing beaters with drums and torches spread out in front of me - singing that insipid “I’m Proud to be an American” song, funneling them before my 416 Rigby sights.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy