Rondale Moore for Heisman

Firemans4Horn

1 minute ago, Istian said:

Thread title, but fucking unironically. This dude is the best player in college football 8 weeks into the season and I honestly don’t think it’s close. 

Agree. If the Heisman wasn’t a bullshit award that goes to the QB on an undefeated team, Moore is easily the best player. 

25 minutes ago, Istian said:

Thread title, but fucking unironically. This dude is the best player in college football 8 weeks into the season and I honestly don’t think it’s close. 

I get what you're saying, but no. Tua is on another planet right now.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Atticus said:

I get what you're saying, but no. Tua is on another planet right now.

I don’t think I disagree with you. However, one could argue that while Tua DOES make the players around him better,  he’s also surrounded by superior talent. Moore is having a ridiculous season doing everything on a mostly garbage Purdue team. At the very least he deserves to be in the discussion. 

1 hour ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Yep.  And Waddle kicked some ass today too.  

That being said, it'd be stupid to complain about how the season has played out for us thus far.

Well not complain but it's fun to think that we were ... this close... to be even that much better. LJH, CJ and Moore jesus christ. 

Too bad Rondale isn't a year younger, we'd have a great seaon to show him plus Brohm might be headed to another program that already has higher rated recievers committed that he doesn't want to bump.

Of course if my aunt had balls yadda yadda.. just hate it when players once committed to us tear it up elsewhere. Keep winning and we won't lose too many recruiting battles..

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

The Wiki page is a starting point. If you care, you can proceed to the footnoted links. 

"here's some places you can go to do research to prove my point"  Yeah, no.  IF the links are the proof, the post the link to the proof not the wiki.  When the "facts" are crowd sourced there's too much potential for bias IMO.  As much as I want to believe "Rondale Moore is the owner of OSU", it's not factually correct.   

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...