What's the Foo up to?

Biff Tannen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Foo Fighters have unveiled their new musical direction - transforming from stadium rock heroes to a Bee Gees tribute band for their next album.

As the Dee Gees, a nod to frontman Dave Grohl's initials, the band will release an LP including four Bee Gees covers.

Hail Satin will see the Foos take on the Gibb brothers' 1970s disco classics Night Fever, Tragedy, You Should Be Dancing and More Than a Woman.

It will be released on vinyl for US Record Store Day on 17 July.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-57524428.amp

Foo-Fighters-Dee-Gees.jpeg

Honestly, the concert was amazing. Not a dry eye when they opened with Times Like These. They introduced Dave Chapelle as everyone's favorite Dave. And they played one disco song which was a lot of fun.

We stayed out after until almost 4 AM, which is the first time since the Pandemic started back in March 2020.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Following its sold-out show at Madison Square Garden in New York this week, rock band Foo Fighters announced they’ll be the first band to play a full-capacity show at The Forum in Inglewood in over a year.

The band will take the stage on Saturday, July 17.

Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, June 25 at Ticketmaster.com.

• 4 weeks later...

Following its sold-out show at Madison Square Garden in New York this week, rock band Foo Fighters announced they’ll be the first band to play a full-capacity show at The Forum in Inglewood in over a year.

The band will take the stage on Saturday, July 17.

Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, June 25 at Ticketmaster.com.

Heard this got cancelled due to covid.

2 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Heard this got cancelled due to covid.

It got postponed last Wednesday. Rescheduled date has not been announced. I was able to get tickets, so I really hope I don’t have any conflicts with the rescheduled date. Was really looking forward to it being my first show since Feb 2020. 

• 2 weeks later...