Suspicious packages all over the place

SmokeyTheBear

1 hour ago, Loco said:

You know who the real victim is going to be in all this???

His future cell mate.  Ho Lee Shit... it'd be like a bot reading you Cloak Room 24/7...  

He'll might be one of the few prisoners who then truly deserves all the raping he gets from the big black guy

7 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

We got Sherlock fucking Holmes here.

My guess is that it was random.  Goes after Booker.  He's a Dem?  So what.  That's 50-50 chance.  And Hillary too.  Wow.  You got me on another 50-50.  1 in 4 now.  Amazing!  And Biden.  Whoop de doo.  That's just 50-50.  And Bill.  And Soros.  Well tra la la.  That's just 1 in 4 for the two of them.  And Maxine.  Even odds there she would be a R or a D.  And De Niro!  How would he even know his politics?  That was just a 50-50 happenstance chance.  And Holder and Kamala.  1 in 4.  That's better odds than a lot of professional baseball players getting a hit.  Why is this even a thing?  OOOOOOhhh Barack and DWSchultz.  Like you couldn't pick two Dems out in a row.  1 outta 2 for each of those.  I say we post this on the coincidence thread.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

My guess is that it was random.  Goes after Booker.  He's a Dem?  So what.  That's 50-50 chance.  And Hillary too.  Wow.  You got me on another 50-50.  1 in 4 now.  Amazing!  And Biden.  Whoop de doo.  That's just 50-50.  And Bill.  And Soros.  Well tra la la.  That's just 1 in 4 for the two of them.  And Maxine.  Even odds there she would be a R or a D.  And De Niro!  How would he even know his politics?  That was just a 50-50 happenstance chance.  And Holder and Kamala.  1 in 4.  That's better odds than a lot of professional baseball players getting a hit.  Why is this even a thing?  OOOOOOhhh Barack and DWSchultz.  Like you couldn't pick two Dems out in a row.  1 outta 2 for each of those.  I say we post this on the coincidence thread.

My guess is that he was going to send every politician in the country a bomb, and he sent the first 13 all to Ds because that comes before G, L, R, or S.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

see, we need another damn third party so it is harder on the genius bombers of the nation. 

5 hours ago, Newdoc said:

The van matches the bombs. This is like a plot from an A-Team, Six Million Dollar Man or CHIPS episode. Complete with roided out villan.

Exactly like the A-team, Nobody ever died, ever. Blow up a  couple Sandanistas in a Jeep , they roll around holding their lower back until Face puts em in the van. 

Edited by jdhorn92

Read the bomber filed for bankruptcy in 2012 with 4K in assets and 21k in liabilities.   People file bankruptcy for a net 17k underwater?   I get that some creditors calling you is a pain and maybe no one else will give you credit, but any able bodied American between 16 and 75 should be able to pay of 20k in a reasonable time.    

Then again I saw his old attorney on tv saying that the guy had a break with reality a long time ago.  Had the emotional age of a teenager.  He physically changed his ID to make himself look 10 years younger to attract more women.   I somehow doubt his age scared off women.

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Then again I saw his old attorney on tv saying that the guy had a break with reality a long time ago.  Had the emotional age of a teenager.  He physically changed his ID to make himself look 10 years younger to attract more women.   I somehow doubt his age scared off women.

He was really into the women, and would oil-wrestle any guy into submission who said otherwise.

21 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

He was really into the women, and would oil-wrestle any guy into submission who said otherwise.

Reminds me of 2 great lines from Arthur:

Susan : A real woman could stop you from drinking.
Arthur : It'd have to be a real BIG woman.

- and, my old favorite - 

You're a hooker? Jesus, I forgot! I just thought I was doing GREAT with you!

• Like 1