Mail bombs CR thread

Zavala

1 hour ago, Fozzz said:

The bombs as false flags at least has some crude level of logic to it, but the Left/Soros being behind the caravan doesn't even make sense.  What is the theory there?  That the caravan is going to arrive and cause mayhem across the continental US, preventing Republicans from voting on election day?

These traitors are worse than the bombers. At least the bombers have a certain honestly to them.

3 minutes ago, happyfunball said:

I'd like to see the underlying data on that.  I looked at the wiki for right wing terrorism and they listed the 2010 plane that flew into the IRS building here in Austin.  That seems a stretch.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Bottom line, if we're going to profile people at the airport based on their likelihood of being a threat, folks in MAGA hats are your best bet.

Word.  At a minimum you are committing a crime against fashion.

Just now, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I'd like to see the underlying data on that.  I looked at the wiki for right wing terrorism and they listed the 2010 plane that flew into the IRS building here in Austin.  That seems a stretch.

Have you tried clicking on the link? 

1 minute ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

These MAGA dipshits are just Sloppy Nazis.  

Just now, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Kidding?  Not kidding?  You think I've gone through 200 incidents?

Not sure what you're asking here. You said you'd like to see the underlying data.  It's in the link you quoted.   You said you searched wiki and found the 2010 plane incident.   The link you quoted has multiple other more recent examples in the text story itself. 

So it looks like the real mob was actually listening and went after Trump's enemies list?  I especially liked that Trump couldn't bring himself to say the names of any of those attacked. Never, ever, ever out of campaign mode!  Donald J.Trump is the PRIMARY force that is sewing division in our country.  Mainly becasue he also has within his enormous power as President to actually try to bring us together.  I bet the only thing about this that has Trump is really pissed, is that this is distracting from his Fox Caravan watch...

Edited by horn4life
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mojo Hand said:

Not sure what you're asking here. You said you'd like to see the underlying data.  It's in the link you quoted.   You said you searched wiki and found the 2010 plane incident.   The link you quoted has multiple other more recent examples in the text story itself. 

Would you feel better if I had defined the word "see" to mean:  "fully go through the data on the 200 incidents listed here to determine how they categorized something as right wing and left wing because I viewed something just earlier today attempting to compile a similar list and I immediately identified something that was suspiciously labeled, placing my faith in the veracity of a list like this immediately in doubt."

1 hour ago, Fozzz said:

The bombs as false flags at least has some crude level of logic to it, but the Left/Soros being behind the caravan doesn't even make sense.  What is the theory there?  That the caravan is going to arrive and cause mayhem across the continental US, preventing Republicans from voting on election day?

Is she with the FBI?

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

James Comey is likely feeling very left out right now. 

OR.... HE's the bomber!

#caseclosed

Actually it was all Soros. Why? He was the first to get one... a full day before all the rest. Only bomb not mailed. 

#caseclosed

Maybe it was really Washerman-Shultz (sp?)! Put the return address on there because who would be crazy enough to actually put the true return address? Someone crazy like a fox!

#caseclosed

MAYBE IT'S ALL 3 WORKING TOGETHER!

#caseclosed 

mindblown.gif

10 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Would you feel better if I had defined the word "see" to mean:  "fully go through the data on the 200 incidents listed here to determine how they categorized something as right wing and left wing because I viewed something just earlier today attempting to compile a similar list and I immediately identified something that was suspiciously labeled, placing my faith in the veracity of a list like this immediately in doubt."

No need to get so defensive.  If you just want examples for this particular analysis, the article at the link gives a few without having to comb through 200 incidents in a database.   But I'm sure something you randomly looked up on Wikipedia earlier today is just as good. 

2 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Will his cultists chant "bomb 'em to death" at tonight's rally?

It will be mentioned.  DOTARD will say some short mention to the effect of "that's wrong, and we condemn it."  THEN...he'll follow with something like "BUT...you know, you shouldn't attack the president so much, then maybe people trying to defend America wouldn't try to blow you up."

He will blame the victims, unequivocally, and I guarantee that 100%.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, yoladu said:

Maybe, Maybe not. Depends on how limited the President makes the scope of the investigation.

Well.  If it’s a 36 year old event where the complainant knows nothing except she definitely only had one beer and that the Supreme Court nominee asssaulted her, but her named witnesses including life long friend don’t back her up, we probably won’t ever know.  

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

Well.  If it’s a 36 year old event where the complainant knows nothing except she definitely only had one beer and that the Supreme Court nominee asssaulted her, but her named witnesses including life long friend don’t back her up, we probably won’t ever know.  

We all know what happened. He's the rapey justice.

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Justice Drinky McDrunkface will always be taken very seriously.

Your team used dirty tricks to malign his character.  And lost.  And pissed away the dem enthusiasm gap in the process.  His vote counts as one of nine for 30+ years.  

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It will be mentioned.  DOTARD will say some short mention to the effect of "that's wrong, and we condemn it."  THEN...he'll follow with something like "BUT...you know, you shouldn't attack the president so much, then maybe people trying to defend America wouldn't try to blow you up."

He will blame the victims, unequivocally, and I guarantee that 100%.

Haven’t visited surly much since the website lawsuit, but it looks like brisket is still on the verge of having a heart attack.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

The Flase-Flag Faker

The Caravan Courier

Liberal (or Lefty) Letter Writer

The Obomber

The Democrat Deliverer

The Democrat Dud

United STates Pelosi Service bomber

Just watch.

Edited by Dnaguy

1 minute ago, housious said:

Haven’t visited surly much since the website lawsuit, but it looks like brisket is still on the verge of having a heart attack.

Wanna place a wager on whether DOTUS blames the targets?

I'm as calm as a Vegas oddsmaker -- I'm just calling 'em like I see 'em.  And they ain't exactly mysterious these days.

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Well at least someone in the media is directly calling out Trump and his SheBeast press secretary.

b8a6ceb26bf36ed8ba78e0de7f158b16.png

Mr. Zucker is mistaken.

The White House understands EXACTLY the seriousness of their attacks.  Violence is a feature, not a bug, of their system.

33 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I bet we have the identity of bomber by Friday.  

How could it be one person? These packages weren't actually mailed, yet all reached targets across the country within the same few hours.