Mail bombs CR thread

Zavala

9 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

How do you know the packages weren’t mailed?

Weren’t a couple found in a mail sorting facility?

Haven't heard about any found in mail sorting facilities - where did you hear this?

Does this look like it had been mailed? 

1.png[/spolier]

Yeah. This is how bullshittery gets spread.

They were mailed and they were operational.

Suspicious packages: Potential explosive devices were mailed to Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, liberal billionaire George Soros, former CIA director John Brennan and Former Attorney General Eric Holder over the past few days.

From CNN

11 minutes ago, Zavala said:

How could it be one person? These packages weren't actually mailed, yet all reached targets across the country within the same few hours.

9 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

How do you know the packages weren’t mailed?

Weren’t a couple found in a mail sorting facility?

I think the CNN one was delivered via courier and the rest via mail. Although, I'm sure details are still coming out and that is subject to change.  

Yeah.

“Don’t jump to conclusions!” says person who cracks “Aloha Snackbar” jokes after every mass casualty event.

Trumpkins are not even worth having a conversation with because they don’t argue in good faith and are just in general terrible fucking people.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Fuck right off.  It could be some right wing loser.  Very well could be.  There is a chance it isn’t.  See the black church graffiti and fires before the 2016 election. 

political party of peace.

sound familiar?

fuck right off yourself. 

Just now, hayden_horn said:

political party of peace.

sound familiar?

fuck right off yourself. 

Call it then.  Who is doing this?

could be a great thread for one of us to bump soon.  You seem convinced it is some right winger sending bombs that don’t explode to democrats.  And I’m not sure who has done it.  

I hope it isn't a kid that did this. Some dumb lone wolf that bought the rhetoric and did this stupid shit. What a waste of a life. I'm so glad no one was hurt. But if it was a gullible dumbass kid, I admit to feeling sorry. I know that is weird but this act seems too stupid for an adult. I could be wrong though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

“I was sexually assaulted but I’m afraid to fly”

“Lulz fuck you lying bitch! Catch a covered wagon!”

~Explosive devices sent to every single liberal boogeyman of the radical right’s fever dreams~

“Don’t jump to conclusions guyzzzzz!”

Ford asked to delay her hearing for a week because she didn’t want to fly.  The committee accommodates her and delays the hearing. Then instead of driving she gets on  plane. 

That doesn’t raise red flags to you?

• Haha 1

Ford asked to delay her hearing for a week because she didn’t want to fly.  The committee accommodates her and delays the hearing. Then instead of driving she gets on  plane. 

A bunch of Dems called out specifically by trump have bombs mailed to them with DWS being the return access. 

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Bombs mailed to people the president and leader of a political movement openly demonizes most every day don't raise flags to you?

Fascinating.

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Call it then.  Who is doing this?

could be a great thread for one of us to bump soon.  You seem convinced it is some right winger sending bombs that don’t explode to democrats.  And I’m not sure who has done it.  

why would i call it?

we don't know. i behave the same way in a mass shooting situation or an austin bomber situation as i do in most every situation like this. we don't fucking know.

what i'm highlighting is that your "yall, let's not jump to conclusions, here" bullshit just asking questions style of posting isn't fooling anyone.

i'll acknowledge, though i'm admittedly doubtful, that it could be a left wing nutter trying to stir angst during a contentious mid-term election cycle. it could be a right wing nutter who happened to send bomb packages to pretty much every single person on trump's major public enemies list. 

but your posting style is entirely different in this thread than others like it. i think we all know why.

i'm not out to be right. what i'm out to show is your blatant fucking hypocrisy. 

and either way, trump is responsible for this with his dangerous rhetoric. would you at least agree with that, no matter the motivations of the perpetrator?

I don't see how people don't assume right wing loser here first and foremost. If you are truly a "both sides are stupid and dumb and have fringe idiots" kind of guy, then you would assume in this instance it's likely that the perp is the MAGA side of the loser spectrum this time. If you still only see alt-left losers, then you aren't seeing both sides (in my opinion) and are only seeing it from one side-- the exact critique you might have of your counterparts on the opposite side and what they do.

Two weeks before the midterms.  

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Are you attempting to make a point?

he is absolutely attempting to make a point. he's speaking in code, just like people like him do after a mass murder event. "religion of peace" is often their (in their own mind) understated response until we know it was stephen paddock or some left wing nutter shooting up a baseball field. 

we know his point. my point is that he won't assign any responsibility where it truly lies.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Are you attempting to make a point?

Two weeks before this election - which brings on all sorts of political stunts at the midnight hour...

3 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

why would i call it?

we don't know. i behave the same way in a mass shooting situation or an austin bomber situation as i do in most every situation like this. we don't fucking know.

what i'm highlighting is that your "yall, let's not jump to conclusions, here" bullshit just asking questions style of posting isn't fooling anyone.

i'll acknowledge, though i'm admittedly doubtful, that it could be a left wing nutter trying to stir angst during a contentious mid-term election cycle. it could be a right wing nutter who happened to send bomb packages to pretty much every single person on trump's major public enemies list. 

but your posting style is entirely different in this thread than others like it. i think we all know why.

i'm not out to be right. what i'm out to show is your blatant fucking hypocrisy. 

and either way, trump is responsible for this with his dangerous rhetoric. would you at least agree with that, no matter the motivations of the perpetrator?

What if it's not a left wing nutter or a right wing nutter? What if it's an attempt to keep everyone on the right and left at each others throats?

Either way in your left/right scenario Trump is to blame? Really?

Edited by Zavala
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, hayden_horn said:

he is absolutely attempting to make a point. he's speaking in code, just like people like him do after a mass murder event. "religion of peace" is often their (in their own mind) understated response until we know it was stephen paddock or some left wing nutter shooting up a baseball field. 

we know his point. my point is that he won't assign any responsibility where it truly lies.

Well yea, he’s a dishonest, simple minded, pussy.

Just now, Zavala said:

Two weeks before this election - which brings on all sorts of political stunts at the midnight hour...

What if it's not a left wing nutter or a right wing nutter? What if it's an attempt to keep everyone on the right and left at each others throats?

Jesus Christ.

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Jesus Christ.

I was just explaining his point to you, I guess your question was more of just an insult. 

Also, what if it's a 3rd party, one that has it in their best interest to disturb our political system, sow discord in our country?

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

Either way in your left/right scenario Trump is to blame? Really?

yes, trump is to blame. his rhetoric is dangerous and is likely to motivate extremist people on either side to act in extreme ways.

but trump don't care.

jesus, i'm in berlin the last couple of days, and i just caught up on the nastiness and randomness of the cruz rally in houston.

when you step away for a bit and then sink right back in to the hot tub, you quickly realize the water is already boiling and has been for some time. nobody else realizes it, because they've been languishing in it as it warms up gradually, and they don't notice the skin hanging off their bodies.

this president is truly toxic, and that people (on #bothsides) won't acknowledge it is horrifying.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Zavala said:

We don't need to look at an outside force to do that.  We can listen to the ACTUAL WORDS, said by the ACTUAL PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES:

He has called Democrats "treasonous," "un-American," a "mob," and hell, flat-out said:

"The Democrats have become too extreme. And they've become, frankly, too dangerous to govern. They've gone wacko."

That's not some pundit.  It's not some guy calling in to the local radio show.  The fucking PRESIDENT said those things.  Fuck right off with your "maybe there's someone trying to keep us at each other's throats."  YOUR FUCKING PRESIDENT IS DOING THAT.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

I was just explaining his point to you, I guess your question was more of just an insult. 

Also, what if it's a 3rd party, one that has it in their best interest to disturb our political system, sow discord in our country?

what if it IS a third party. what is the driving wedge in our political system that's sowing discord in our country?

hint, it's not a what, it's a who.